Who would win between..

#4112345sniperz123Posted 11/11/2012 6:00:36 PM
We'll bang, okay?
#42DisastersaurusPosted 11/11/2012 6:01:41 PM
12345sniperz123 posted...
We'll bang, okay?

fsdlkhfkjdashfksdaljf
---
Gamefaqs User Cycle: Join. Get Trolled. Tell yourself you'll never troll like that. Constantly argue with trolls. Give up and start trolling new users.
#43Sociopathix(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 6:01:54 PM
DryCell87 posted...
It all depends on the scenario.

Hand to hand? Snake wins.

Vehicular? Chief wins.

Talking a lot while standing still? Shepard wins.

If it's a Halo style map, Chief wins.

If it is a cluttered map, Snake wins.

If it is a map with no jumps and a lot of small bits of cover, Shepard wins.

this made me lol
---
Currently playing: Me3, NHL13
GT: Sociopathix msg first if your gonna add please
#44Milla_MaxwellPosted 11/11/2012 6:02:50 PM
Nobody wins, Mario comes out of nowhere and kills all three.
---
The official Milla Maxwell of all boards.
#45Urdnot_RuntPosted 11/11/2012 6:05:35 PM
Commander Shepard

Solid snake and master chief are the same as so many anonymous henchmen that Shepard kills by the dozens in one minute. "Power armor? That's cute" *overload*
#46Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/11/2012 6:11:48 PM
bessy67 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Chief was built to destroy human rebellions, he has INSANE reflexes, strength, armor, shields, cortana, etc....Chief wins hands down...not even fair

But Shepard, no matter which class you choose, has a portable nuke launcher.

look, if you want to play this game then Chief has a ridiculous laser that he can shoot from damn near a mile away before shepard even knows whats happening...bottom line is that Chief has better strength, reflexes, speed, tactics, discipline, intelligence, etc.. than Shepard and he would shine through...NTM Snake doesnt stand a CHANCE!
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#47SleepComaPosted 11/11/2012 6:15:49 PM
Goku beats all, close topic, k bye.
---
I am no longer human
#48RichGamebuddyPosted 11/11/2012 6:16:22 PM
Shepard wins and it isn't even close. Snake is pretty much out of the equation, so I'll do a run down of every class of Shepard vs. Chief:
Soldier- The guns in ME are insane compared to Halo. Any distance fight would be dominated by Shepard. Chief and his weak guns/shields wouldn't stand a chance versus Shepard in a gun fight. The only way Chief would stand a chance is in a hand-to-hand fight, which simply wouldn't happen, but if it did then Shepard would still stand a chance. He has incredibly fast reflexes+immunity+omni blade. He took down a Yahg in a hand to hand fight so there's that.
Adept- Probably the most overpowered class versus Chief. Barrier would make him almost immune to Chief's weak guns. A hand-to-hand fight wouldn't even be possible as he can just use biotics against him.
Engineer- Drain his shields, disable his guns, mess up his HUD, use turrets/drones. No contest.
Infiltrator- INVISIBILITY+time slow down+immunity+tech abilities.
Vanguard- This is where the fun comes in. This would just be an easy charge+nova all day.
Sentinel- Tech+biotics+tech armor. Chief just can't handle it.
---
The Official Alduin of the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Board
#49Brandonkillen22Posted 11/11/2012 6:19:10 PM
Sorry to say but shep would win this 9 times out of 10.
#50Urdnot_RuntPosted 11/11/2012 6:19:37 PM
/thread