Who would win between..

#61Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 11/11/2012 8:17:37 PM
So what if chief has the backup of cortana and her hardlight shielding powers?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#62SterlingFoxPosted 11/11/2012 8:17:53 PM
Milla_Maxwell posted...
Sonic the Hedgehog would win, you can't kill what you can't catch.

Relevant:

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/2/24/Scout_invincible02.wav
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#63Pirateking2000Posted 11/11/2012 8:18:01 PM
Asura roflstomps =P
---
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama
#64RichGamebuddyPosted 11/11/2012 8:18:25 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...

Cortana's magically plot-breaking shielding powers might give him the edge.
---
The Official Alduin of the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Board
#65Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 11/11/2012 8:20:51 PM
RichGamebuddy posted...
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...

Cortana's magically plot-breaking shielding powers might give him the edge.

That thing can survive a close range nuclear blast....
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#66Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/11/2012 8:30:19 PM
RichGamebuddy posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
M4T7 posted...
Mass Effect universe is vastly superior to that of Halo's (and especially Metal Gear's, which is essentially modern day), which would put Shepard at a significant advantage... not to mention the whole Mass Effect fields thing which gives the inhabitants of the ME universe the ability to control objects, gravity, and time itself.

Unless there was no weapons or technology allowed in this battle, Shepard would win 100% of the time. It doesn't matter how fast Chief's reflexes are when he's being ripped apart at the atomic level, or is being thrown off a cliff, or has been shot through the face by a weapon that fires projectiles are near the speed of light... it wouldn't matter one bit. Granted MC would put up more of a fight than Snake (who would quite possibly be dead from stray shrapnel within the first few seconds), he would need amazing luck to even compete with the basic run-of-the-mill Soldier Shepard.

Now, if no tech, biotics, or weapons were involved.. only the human being; their intellect, ability, and luck, only then would it be a fair fight, and only then would Snake not die in 2 seconds.

LMAO!!! A small covenant fleet, or UNSC for that matter, would destroy the reapers!!! This discussion has been done to death though... also shields in ME would protect against biotic attacks....so assuming Shepard throws one Chief would be fine for a bit as his shields slowly drained....DURING this time, and sheps recharge time, chief would close distance and destroy, or retreat and snipe the crud out of shep....like i said, there is no chance! Chief wins hands down

Ship battles are one thing (and ship battles between ME and Halo are highly debatable). Ground battles are another thing, and ME technology on ground is simply much more advanced.

Keep in mind that Halo shields aren't anywhere near the power that ME shields are. And Shepard can dark channel+reave, leaving Chief completely helpless.

And Chief can't "retreat and snipe the crud out of shep" because his sniper rifle is nothing compared to Shepard's sniper rifles.

Ok, first of all weve done the math before, in another topic mind you and no i didnt save it, and the covenant and human ship based weapons DESTROY what ME had available. and this is ALL according to the codecs and backstory of each game....

Second, this Dark channel + Reave crap is all assuming MC does NOTHING while being attacked...by the time DC hits him chief would close the distance between them, because Sheps power would need time to recharge and they would have to be relatively close for shep to use DC in the first place, and he would destroy him close with an AR or his mitts! Ive heard, not read, that Cheif ran half a kilo in 32 seconds flat...so 100 ft, generally the distance for DC, would be done before Sheps power recharges....
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#67ChokeStanPosted 11/11/2012 8:38:56 PM
ME is a close second to my Halo as my favorite games go, but I gotta go with the Chief.
#68Sociopathix(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 9:15:09 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
RichGamebuddy posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
M4T7 posted...
Mass Effect universe is vastly superior to that of Halo's (and especially Metal Gear's, which is essentially modern day), which would put Shepard at a significant advantage... not to mention the whole Mass Effect fields thing which gives the inhabitants of the ME universe the ability to control objects, gravity, and time itself.

Unless there was no weapons or technology allowed in this battle, Shepard would win 100% of the time. It doesn't matter how fast Chief's reflexes are when he's being ripped apart at the atomic level, or is being thrown off a cliff, or has been shot through the face by a weapon that fires projectiles are near the speed of light... it wouldn't matter one bit. Granted MC would put up more of a fight than Snake (who would quite possibly be dead from stray shrapnel within the first few seconds), he would need amazing luck to even compete with the basic run-of-the-mill Soldier Shepard.

Now, if no tech, biotics, or weapons were involved.. only the human being; their intellect, ability, and luck, only then would it be a fair fight, and only then would Snake not die in 2 seconds.

LMAO!!! A small covenant fleet, or UNSC for that matter, would destroy the reapers!!! This discussion has been done to death though... also shields in ME would protect against biotic attacks....so assuming Shepard throws one Chief would be fine for a bit as his shields slowly drained....DURING this time, and sheps recharge time, chief would close distance and destroy, or retreat and snipe the crud out of shep....like i said, there is no chance! Chief wins hands down

Ship battles are one thing (and ship battles between ME and Halo are highly debatable). Ground battles are another thing, and ME technology on ground is simply much more advanced.

Keep in mind that Halo shields aren't anywhere near the power that ME shields are. And Shepard can dark channel+reave, leaving Chief completely helpless.

And Chief can't "retreat and snipe the crud out of shep" because his sniper rifle is nothing compared to Shepard's sniper rifles.

Ok, first of all weve done the math before, in another topic mind you and no i didnt save it, and the covenant and human ship based weapons DESTROY what ME had available. and this is ALL according to the codecs and backstory of each game....

Second, this Dark channel + Reave crap is all assuming MC does NOTHING while being attacked...by the time DC hits him chief would close the distance between them, because Sheps power would need time to recharge and they would have to be relatively close for shep to use DC in the first place, and he would destroy him close with an AR or his mitts! Ive heard, not read, that Cheif ran half a kilo in 32 seconds flat...so 100 ft, generally the distance for DC, would be done before Sheps power recharges....

Dark channel and reave and instantaneous derp
---
Currently playing: Me3, NHL13
GT: Sociopathix msg first if your gonna add please
#69WaImartSecurityPosted 11/11/2012 9:31:32 PM
Shephard wins, Stasis is instant cast and leaves MC completely helpless.

Stasis --> Sniper Headshot
Stasis --> Warp = Biotic Explosion
Stasis --> Mini Nuke
---
The High Cost of Low Price.
#70Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/11/2012 9:34:57 PM
WaImartSecurity posted...
Shephard wins, Stasis is instant cast and leaves MC completely helpless.

Stasis --> Sniper Headshot
Stasis --> Warp = Biotic Explosion
Stasis --> Mini Nuke

stasis didnt work on shielded enemies...
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.