I find Halo's multiplayer so much more rewarding than COD

#1casedawgzPosted 11/11/2012 5:18:46 PM
I like how situational everything is. CoD is just about firing tons of lead downrange. I love how Halo forces you to think about timing, what weapons to use, and when. I feel like CoD is too haphazard for me to ever get good at, but I can make sense of Halo.
#2Krauser86Posted 11/11/2012 5:23:23 PM(edited)
casedawgz posted...
what weapons to use, and when

I dunno, the DMR kinda seems to... serve every purpose. Only other weapons I use are OHK weapons like the Sniper / Rockets / Beam Rifle, etc.
---
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!
#3jpraelsterPosted 11/11/2012 5:23:49 PM
Your comparing a good game in halo to a crap game like call of duty of course its better
#4DrFeelgood1984Posted 11/11/2012 5:30:59 PM
They both have excellent multiplayer, they're just different. The notion that Halo requires more skill is complete nonsense. People who are bad at Call is Duty love to say Halo is better, and visa versa. Fact is, they both have their merits. To deny that is just ignorant.
---
Scammed by Leighton04 DO NOT trust this user.
#5VenomscarnagePosted 11/11/2012 5:33:05 PM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
They both have excellent multiplayer, they're just different. The notion that Halo requires more skill is complete nonsense. People who are bad at Call is Duty love to say Halo is better, and visa versa. Fact is, they both have their merits. To deny that is just ignorant.

Yeah but at least one game company takes time with their games thus making them much much better.
---
Host of The Dragoncast (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pressstart/2012/10/05/episode-one-press-start)
and "Press Start" over at BlogTalkRadio.com
#6jpraelsterPosted 11/11/2012 5:33:10 PM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...

Call of duty multiplayer is the exact same thing every year
#7DrFeelgood1984Posted 11/11/2012 5:38:16 PM
jpraelster posted...
DrFeelgood1984 posted...

Only difference is that CoD releases annually so people get tired of it. Halo 1 and 4 aren't extremely different, but the market isn't saturated with 45 Halo games so there's the difference. Some CoD games suck, but Black Ops was Damn near perfect, and I'm hoping Black Ops 2 improves upon it. Halo had a dud with Reach and CoD had MW2 & 3, which were crap. I just don't see how anyone could dislike either game, because they're both great fun. Just my opinion though.
---
Scammed by Leighton04 DO NOT trust this user.
#8That1GuyyPosted 11/11/2012 5:39:21 PM
As someone who had no trouble absolutely stomping people when I used to play Call of Duty, I'm going to go ahead and say that Halo requires more skill. Does Call of Duty require no skill? Absolutely not, but it is nothing compared to Halo.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#9Dchen40Posted 11/11/2012 5:44:02 PM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
jpraelster posted...
DrFeelgood1984 posted...

Only difference is that CoD releases annually so people get tired of it. Halo 1 and 4 aren't extremely different, but the market isn't saturated with 45 Halo games so there's the difference. Some CoD games suck, but Black Ops was Damn near perfect, and I'm hoping Black Ops 2 improves upon it. Halo had a dud with Reach and CoD had MW2 & 3, which were crap. I just don't see how anyone could dislike either game, because they're both great fun. Just my opinion though.

Your opinion on CoD is the complete opposite to most people that know it and play the game. Black ops was garbage and MW 2 and 3 are the best in the series. Ask anyone who knows CoD.
---
GT: Dchen40
#10Urdnot_RuntPosted 11/11/2012 5:48:44 PM
That's because COD is terrible