I find Halo's multiplayer so much more rewarding than COD

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I find Halo's multiplayer so much more rewarding than COD
4 years ago#11
Dchen40 posted...
MW 2 and 3 are the best in the series. Ask anyone who knows CoD.

You spelled Call of Duty 4 wrong.
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
4 years ago#12
CoD is like "you blink you die" in Halo I have time to react, turn the tide, maybe run away. Or die and think "i could've done better...lol".
Crom...
4 years ago#13
Bondo_6464 posted...
CoD is like "you blink you die" in Halo I have time to react, turn the tide, maybe run away. Or die and think "i could've done better...lol".

Mine's usually the latter lol
XBL GT: ReliefWithBeef
PSN: ReliefWithBeef
4 years ago#14
Your opinion on CoD is the complete opposite to most people that know it and play the game. Black ops was garbage and MW 2 and 3 are the best in the series. Ask anyone who knows CoD.

lol

CoD4 is the best CoD. It's pretty much impossible for a good player to think otherwise.
tahts halo
dont worry
4 years ago#15
I pick up CoD each year, and do fairly well with them. This is my first Halo game I have ever played online and I am struggling. My best game so far is something around 14 kills 7 assists and 16 deaths. I wouldn't say one takes more skill than the other, but it takes some getting used to if you are coming from one to the other.
"...don't ever let someone with no life ruin yours, that's why I never go to message boards." Colin Cowherd
4 years ago#16
I've noticed that if I play Halo and then play CoD after I am much better at CoD. If I play CoD and then play Halo I do terribly.

I think it's because you have to continuously aim better for a single kill in Halo rather than have better reflexes.

It's apples and oranges but I think Halo is more rewarding because each kill requires more effort.
Happy birthday Spray! I'm disappointed in you!
4 years ago#17
I agree with this topic. Now I'm some what decent when it comes to any shooter like CoD or Halo. My general K/DR will never be positive, but some games I clean house.
What I like is the lack of cheap kills in Halo multiplayer. No quick scoping(which I do in CoD some times), no half-a$$ hit boxes(never knew you could get shot through a building until MW) and no outrageous deaths(you take a 1887 round to the chest and live yet your MP7 kills me even though I shot first).
I actually find dying in Halo multiplayer amusing.

All in all Halo multiplayer is more balanced than CoDs imo. Don't get me wrong I enjoy CoD, as long as it's made by Treyarch.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I find Halo's multiplayer so much more rewarding than COD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived