I find Halo's multiplayer so much more rewarding than COD

#11That1GuyyPosted 11/11/2012 6:53:42 PM
Dchen40 posted...
MW 2 and 3 are the best in the series. Ask anyone who knows CoD.

You spelled Call of Duty 4 wrong.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#12Bondo_6464Posted 11/11/2012 6:56:10 PM(edited)
CoD is like "you blink you die" in Halo I have time to react, turn the tide, maybe run away. Or die and think "i could've done better...lol".
---
Crom...
#13ReliefWithBeefPosted 11/11/2012 6:57:03 PM
Bondo_6464 posted...
CoD is like "you blink you die" in Halo I have time to react, turn the tide, maybe run away. Or die and think "i could've done better...lol".

Mine's usually the latter lol
---
XBL GT: ReliefWithBeef
PSN: ReliefWithBeef
#14Alternative_1Posted 11/11/2012 6:57:24 PM
Your opinion on CoD is the complete opposite to most people that know it and play the game. Black ops was garbage and MW 2 and 3 are the best in the series. Ask anyone who knows CoD.

lol

CoD4 is the best CoD. It's pretty much impossible for a good player to think otherwise.
---
tahts halo
dont worry
#15Scarlet ArkardPosted 11/11/2012 6:58:57 PM
I pick up CoD each year, and do fairly well with them. This is my first Halo game I have ever played online and I am struggling. My best game so far is something around 14 kills 7 assists and 16 deaths. I wouldn't say one takes more skill than the other, but it takes some getting used to if you are coming from one to the other.
---
"...don't ever let someone with no life ruin yours, that's why I never go to message boards." Colin Cowherd
#16spraynardtatumPosted 11/11/2012 7:11:32 PM
I've noticed that if I play Halo and then play CoD after I am much better at CoD. If I play CoD and then play Halo I do terribly.

I think it's because you have to continuously aim better for a single kill in Halo rather than have better reflexes.

It's apples and oranges but I think Halo is more rewarding because each kill requires more effort.
---
Happy birthday Spray! I'm disappointed in you!
#17MonsterHunterExPosted 11/11/2012 7:11:38 PM
I agree with this topic. Now I'm some what decent when it comes to any shooter like CoD or Halo. My general K/DR will never be positive, but some games I clean house.
What I like is the lack of cheap kills in Halo multiplayer. No quick scoping(which I do in CoD some times), no half-a$$ hit boxes(never knew you could get shot through a building until MW) and no outrageous deaths(you take a 1887 round to the chest and live yet your MP7 kills me even though I shot first).
I actually find dying in Halo multiplayer amusing.

All in all Halo multiplayer is more balanced than CoDs imo. Don't get me wrong I enjoy CoD, as long as it's made by Treyarch.