Extra Halo 4 female avatar codes?

#1halon3rd777Posted 11/11/2012 6:16:12 PM
If anyone has any spare female halo 4 avatar items they dont want, I'll be happy to have them! ^_^ thank you!
#2halon3rd777(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 6:33:27 PM
bump
#3Das_MENTORPosted 11/11/2012 6:36:28 PM
I still have one, if you happen to have one of these double xp codes (my country doesn't get them), I'd be glad to trad.
---
XBL GT: Das MENTOR
PSN ID: Karan_Vess
#4MushmelloPosted 11/11/2012 6:38:30 PM
I still have one, if you happen to have one of these double xp codes (my country doesn't get them), I'd be glad to trad.

Slight problem with that. I don't know if that would work. Codes are apparently region specific. I'm from US, and a friend from Canada tried to give me one of their codes and it didn't work, popping up a message stating the regional issue.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/fxvu52.jpg
#5Squall88888Posted 11/11/2012 6:44:24 PM(edited)
If you still happen to have your 14 day trial code from halo 4 ill trade it for a female UNSC shirt i got with my halo 4 headset!

If you dont have it, ill will gladly take some xp codes for it.

http://www.trittonaudio.com/imgs/detail/h4_trigger/h4_trigger_003.png
#6Das_MENTORPosted 11/11/2012 6:40:25 PM(edited)
I couldn't use my avatar code even if I wanted to, so it's worth a try.
---
#7Raider0996Posted 11/11/2012 6:40:36 PM
Mushmello posted...

Slight problem with that. I don't know if that would work. Codes are apparently region specific. I'm from US, and a friend from Canada tried to give me one of their codes and it didn't work, popping up a message stating the regional issue.

Depends on the code. Avatar items very rarely ever encounter this issue and I have all warrior avatar unlocks via the Hong Kong pre-order bonus. Most DLC also doesn't have this problem, but if a game isn't released (doesn't show up in the marketplace) for a region, then it is unlikely the codes will work.

That said, what was it that you tried to use?
---
GamerTag: SirEzhno
#8halon3rd777(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 6:40:37 PM
Das_MENTOR posted...

Okay, what is the code for? But I'll get you 2 or 3 double xp codes by tomorrow? Each cap equals 3 matches of double xp
#9MushmelloPosted 11/11/2012 6:42:34 PM
Mushmello posted...

Depends on the code. Avatar items very rarely ever encounter this issue and I have all warrior avatar unlocks via the Hong Kong pre-order bonus. Most DLC also doesn't have this problem, but if a game isn't released (doesn't show up in the marketplace) for a region, then it is unlikely the codes will work.

That said, what was it that you tried to use?

I don't mean the avatar codes. I mean the double XP codes. I've had people from other regions give me xbox codes just fine. It's the XP codes that I got the error with.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/fxvu52.jpg
#10Das_MENTORPosted 11/11/2012 6:46:00 PM
halon3rd777 posted...
Das_MENTOR posted...

Okay, what is the code for? But I'll get you 2 or 3 double xp codes by tomorrow? Each cap equals 3 matches of double xp

Sure, I'll just go ahead and pm you the code.
It's the female spartan 4 armor from the limited edition.
---