Why do you hate Call of Duty?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why do you hate Call of Duty?
3 years ago#41
I don't hate it. I just grew tired of buying the same rehashed game every year. It just became boring.
3 years ago#42
I don't hate Call of Duty, but rather the awful fanbase that goes with it.
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin
3 years ago#43
I just dislike how fast you die in CoD, even from the weakest weapons. Besides that minor complaint that's really just my opinion I can't find much really nothing wrong with them. All the hate just seems to be more of a fad than anything actually deserving.
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage
3 years ago#44
I don't hate it. I've never really liked the Treyarch editions to begin with, but MW just got stale to me. I've bought every CoD since CoD 2 for the 360 and they just got old after a while. I really don't see why there's so much love for Black Ops 2 though, I thought the first one was trash and it seemed like most other hardcore CoD fans thought the same thing.

Either way, if someone likes Black Ops, I won't insult them, I'm just sitting this one out.
3 years ago#45
I don't like infinity ward's cods. I like Treyarch's cods. There is a difference. Both are good to me. Win win.
3 years ago#46
I don't hate the game so much as I hate the community that follows it and their obsessive need to compare every shooter/action/RTS/racing/card game to it as if it's the pinnacle of gaming development and everything and their mothers are trying to be like it.

~Grimno (The Eccentric Gamer) "I don't need luck, I have ammo."
Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ridmond
3 years ago#47
I like both, but I would like CoD to perhaps take a year off and do something to really redefine the franchise.
GT: Deftallica
SC2: Deftallica Code: 529
3 years ago#48
I only play these games because my friends play them. Personally I think these games are only fun when playing with friends. CoD has a better matchmaking online experience to me, while Halo has better custom games stuff.
3 years ago#49
I dislike CoD because of its bull crap engine.

I don't know how I am supposed to take a game where kids run around spamming automatic weapons killing you at first sight. It is just as someone said about you just die absurdly too fast. I don't know how strategy can even exist when as soon as someone finds you before you find them you are dead. The games feel like mostly random chance.
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.
3 years ago#50
i don't hate call of duty it's the fact that i hate the people who keep crying and raging every time they die
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Why do you hate Call of Duty?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived