Why do you hate Call of Duty?

#41DSquariusPosted 11/11/2012 10:05:23 PM
I don't hate it. I just grew tired of buying the same rehashed game every year. It just became boring.
#42enigmatic alexPosted 11/11/2012 10:09:38 PM
I don't hate Call of Duty, but rather the awful fanbase that goes with it.
---
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin
#43MoxRavagerPosted 11/11/2012 10:47:09 PM
I just dislike how fast you die in CoD, even from the weakest weapons. Besides that minor complaint that's really just my opinion I can't find much really nothing wrong with them. All the hate just seems to be more of a fad than anything actually deserving.
---
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage
#44ChokeStanPosted 11/11/2012 10:50:36 PM
I don't hate it. I've never really liked the Treyarch editions to begin with, but MW just got stale to me. I've bought every CoD since CoD 2 for the 360 and they just got old after a while. I really don't see why there's so much love for Black Ops 2 though, I thought the first one was trash and it seemed like most other hardcore CoD fans thought the same thing.

Either way, if someone likes Black Ops, I won't insult them, I'm just sitting this one out.
#45CrayonmuffinPosted 11/11/2012 10:51:31 PM
I don't like infinity ward's cods. I like Treyarch's cods. There is a difference. Both are good to me. Win win.
#46GrimnoPosted 11/11/2012 10:52:35 PM(edited)
I don't hate the game so much as I hate the community that follows it and their obsessive need to compare every shooter/action/RTS/racing/card game to it as if it's the pinnacle of gaming development and everything and their mothers are trying to be like it.

---
~Grimno (The Eccentric Gamer) "I don't need luck, I have ammo."
Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ridmond
#47DeftallicaPosted 11/11/2012 10:52:46 PM
I like both, but I would like CoD to perhaps take a year off and do something to really redefine the franchise.
---
GT: Deftallica
SC2: Deftallica Code: 529
#48dehsooPosted 11/11/2012 10:55:13 PM
I only play these games because my friends play them. Personally I think these games are only fun when playing with friends. CoD has a better matchmaking online experience to me, while Halo has better custom games stuff.
#49Groudon_UzamakiPosted 11/11/2012 10:57:36 PM
I dislike CoD because of its bull crap engine.

I don't know how I am supposed to take a game where kids run around spamming automatic weapons killing you at first sight. It is just as someone said about you just die absurdly too fast. I don't know how strategy can even exist when as soon as someone finds you before you find them you are dead. The games feel like mostly random chance.
---
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.
#50darkranger94Posted 11/11/2012 10:58:08 PM
i don't hate call of duty it's the fact that i hate the people who keep crying and raging every time they die