Is Halo 4 good? Any better modes?
Is it better than Black ops II
#2WebsandWigsPosted 11/11/2012 10:38:02 PM
Yes
No
No
#3CrayonmuffinPosted 11/11/2012 10:38:40 PM
Yes.
Not really, dominion is fun, that's about it as far as objectives.
And yes.
#4CharityDiaryPosted 11/11/2012 10:41:42 PM
It's the same as Black Ops 2, really.

Ordnance drops
Loadouts
Emphasis on mid-range battles and camping

It sucks, really. Everyone just camps with the BR/DMR, and that's all the game really is.
#5Dave_is_my_namePosted 11/11/2012 10:45:32 PM
CharityDiary posted...
It sucks, really. Everyone just camps with the BR/DMR, and that's all the game really is.

I mean, seriously, you are still camped out on this board complaining? Didn't we go through this about three days ago?

It's cool and all that you don't like the game, but your constant need to moan on here hints at some larger psychological problems in your silly brain.
#6GrimnoPosted 11/11/2012 10:47:39 PM
Dave_is_my_name posted...
CharityDiary posted...

I mean, seriously, you are still camped out on this board complaining? Didn't we go through this about three days ago?

It's cool and all that you don't like the game, but your constant need to moan on here hints at some larger psychological problems in your silly brain.

Sadly though he is kinda right.
It's all precision-distance fighting now and close range is dominated by the scattershot.
---
~Grimno (The Eccentric Gamer) "I don't need luck, I have ammo."
Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ridmond
#7CrayonmuffinPosted 11/11/2012 10:48:55 PM
Camping with OP guns is every FPS that there is, period. Rarely will you find players who can remain mobile and still rack up a good score. That argument is invalid.
#8jpraelsterPosted 11/11/2012 10:49:40 PM
Anything is better then call of duty
#9Dave_is_my_namePosted 11/11/2012 10:49:52 PM
Grimno posted...
It's all precision-distance fighting now and close range is dominated by the scattershot.

You must be playing in some alternate Fringe universe where buildings are frozen in amber and dirigibles roam the sky. In my universe, in my Halo 4, all sorts of crap is going on.
#10Groudon_UzamakiPosted 11/11/2012 10:50:19 PM
Grimno posted...
Dave_is_my_name posted...
CharityDiary posted...

Meh I really tear people up with the AR and Saw on Haven while using Rengerator.
---
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.