Remember when we were worried that the Jetpack would make the game worse again?

#31yomamma297Posted 11/12/2012 3:30:40 PM
The jet pack was pretty much a guaranteed kill in Reach, only terrible players used it. Nothing has changed.
---
Go Dolphins, Heat and Marlins!
GT: shock297
#32duericPosted 11/12/2012 3:33:18 PM
yomamma297 posted...
The jet pack was pretty much a guaranteed kill in Reach, only terrible players used it. Nothing has changed.

In Reach the JP had a general use of getting where others couldn't.

In this game I have yet to find many places where that works. It seems like any place the JP can get, I can get there anyway.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#33BigTlovesBEERPosted 11/13/2012 5:46:59 AM
"Broken"? Really? Stop just reiterating words you hear gaming podcasts use, because that's one they use too much. And it's obvious you don't really know what "broken" means because you used it completely incorrectly.

The jetpack isn't "broken". It actually works exactly as designed.

Talk like a grown up people will take you more seriously.
#34PhantasmplusPosted 11/13/2012 5:55:56 AM
I can't remember who said it but it went something like "The worst thing you can do in a game is take control away from the player.". It's for that reason that I detest stopping power in any game.
---
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.
#35Erroneous_SnakePosted 11/13/2012 6:10:21 AM
3starborris posted...
oh no! they can use an armor ability to avoid taking the stairs! oh the humanity! what were they thinking!? why 343?! why would you do this?! give people an ability to make themselves slow moving, easy targets, and most horrible of all! BREAK MAP FLOW!

i feel violated, i trusted them, and they did.....they did THIS!

---
This message has been brought to you from my Galaxy Nexus
#36MichaelMateriaPosted 11/13/2012 6:13:41 AM
I love all these people saying they've never been killed by anyone using a Jet Pack.

i gues ur jsut dat gud
---
XBL / Twitter: MichaelMateria / Michael_Materia
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/MichaelMateria
#37Orange_ApplePosted 11/13/2012 6:27:17 AM
MichaelMateria posted...
I love all these people saying they've never been killed by anyone using a Jet Pack.

i gues ur jsut dat gud

Or most people using it can't aim, shoot and jet pack at the same time. So many jet pack users just fly up and do nothing.
---
October 8, 2011. Some miracle.
http://i.imgur.com/Bx8s6.png