ITT: We post our little tips and tricks about this game.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. ITT: We post our little tips and tricks about this game.
3 years ago#1
You can stall a man-cannon launch with the thruster pack.

Your turn.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
3 years ago#2
If you feel like dying, immediately make your way to the nearest Warthog turret.
3 years ago#3
Shoot people and bunny hop.
---
GT: ish0turfac3
"Democracy will cease to exist when money is taken from those who are willing to work and given to those who rather wouldn't."
3 years ago#4
Your shields won't regenerate if you have the hardlight shield activated.
3 years ago#5
If you put two gravity volumes inside of each other, everything inside will levitate.

Actually, I made a gametype out of this, similar to that 'Trash Compactor' infection gametype in Halo 3. One person spawns outside the gravity well (which is fairly high and contained in a series of walls) and throws sticky grenades in at the other players, who have to try and dodge them. Since grenades don't prime unless they hit the ground or stick to a vehicle/person, they will float endlessly in the air.

It's actually a pretty hectic and amazing gametype. I recommend trying it out some time.

Also, this gravity thing is pretty fun for creating maps in Impact, where you can just have objects float endlessly.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
3 years ago#6
Cool tricks so far. I like the idea of that gravity grenade thing, sounds like fun.
---
Most of my messages are posted from an iPod Touch, so expect some spelling errors.
3 years ago#7
You can shoot the Sticky Detonator explosive, whether it's already planted or in the air. If you time it perfectly you can kill someone who's wielding one with hilarious results. Or, if there's one planted on the wall/ground blocking you, just blast it.
---
Ab-so-lutely.
3 years ago#8
throwing a grenade straight and really far by clicking spring right after you throw
3 years ago#9
When you pull out the Hardlight Shield, you can direct your facing before it is all the way out (so If you hold right while pulling the trigger, you'll spin and face that direction)

Similar to the Banshee loop. If you're holding right when you're doing it, you'll turn right when you come out (essentially, the game keep track of how long you held right, and you'll start to turn that direction as soon as your loop ends. YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR FACING COMING OUT OF THE LOOP!)
3 years ago#10
Anyone else? The more knowledge we spread, the better!
---
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. ITT: We post our little tips and tricks about this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived