MP exp?

#1kollie89Posted 11/12/2012 7:19:38 AM
so I roughly get around 2500ish exp in a mp match, and at level 41 it seems like its gonna take tons of matchs to level up, i admit im not that good but even my friend whos pretty good says he gets around the same exp, it mainly seems like the exp comes from just finishing a game. Is it suppose to take so many games to finally level up to max or do I just suck that bad?
#2TheKirbehPosted 11/12/2012 7:21:08 AM
Double XP, go buy mountain dew. gogoogogo. I'm a paid spokesman.
---
GT: Cthalpa
"I'm not that great." - Me
#3kollie89(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 7:22:33 AM
TheKirbeh posted...
Double XP, go buy mountain dew. gogoogogo. I'm a paid spokesman.

I was honestly thinking about it haha. Not a big fan of pop but I guess it wont kill me and itll make this less painstaking.
#4furykiddPosted 11/12/2012 7:22:35 AM
kollie89 posted...
so I roughly get around 2500ish exp in a mp match, and at level 41 it seems like its gonna take tons of matchs to level up, i admit im not that good but even my friend whos pretty good says he gets around the same exp, it mainly seems like the exp comes from just finishing a game. Is it suppose to take so many games to finally level up to max or do I just suck that bad?

It should take some time. The most experience I have gotten is 2981 and I think that's max because its happened multiple times. It doesn't seem like you can get over 750 for your personal score.
#5TheKirbehPosted 11/12/2012 7:25:05 AM
furykidd posted...
kollie89 posted...

It should take some time. The most experience I have gotten is 2981 and I think that's max because its happened multiple times. It doesn't seem like you can get over 750 for your personal score.

I went 46-0 in a big team slayer, personal score was still 750, so I believe that is the max. Go buy delicious Mountain Dew Game Fuel, Code Red, or the scrumptious original Dew for Double Halo 4 XP! And use the Sweepstakes Entries you earn for a chance to win cool prizes like a Limited Edition Halo 4 Xbox 360, a Limited Edition copy of Halo 4 and other cool prizes! I am a paid Spokesman.
---
#6kollie89(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 7:25:35 AM
^we were thinking the same thing, most your exp comes from just playing the game so it would take more of just playing games than actually doing amazing everytime
#7kollie89(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 7:27:14 AM
TheKirbeh posted...
furykidd posted...
kollie89 posted...

I went 46-0 in a big team slayer, personal score was still 750, so I believe that is the max. Go buy delicious Mountain Dew Game Fuel, Code Red, or the scrumptious original Dew for Double Halo 4 XP! And use the Sweepstakes Entries you earn for a chance to win cool prizes like a Limited Edition Halo 4 Xbox 360, a Limited Edition copy of Halo 4 and other cool prizes! I am a paid Spokesman.

why are so many people saying they are paid spokesman? is this a running joke around the boards or is this serious?
I guess cant tell if trolling or just paid spokesperson......
#8CurtisPosted 11/12/2012 7:27:42 AM
I get about 5,000 exp per Spartan Ops mission, with the double XP on top of that I come out with 10,000 to 11,000 exp every 10 minutes or so.

Spartan Ops, in my opinion, is the way to go is you're trying to level up quickly.
---
Semper Fidelis
XBL GT: RazorWolf417
#9TheKirbehPosted 11/12/2012 7:28:09 AM
The paid spokesman was me both times D:
---
#10kollie89(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 7:29:05 AM
TheKirbeh posted...
The paid spokesman was me both times D:

well um.......this is akward.......