MP exp?

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
so I roughly get around 2500ish exp in a mp match, and at level 41 it seems like its gonna take tons of matchs to level up, i admit im not that good but even my friend whos pretty good says he gets around the same exp, it mainly seems like the exp comes from just finishing a game. Is it suppose to take so many games to finally level up to max or do I just suck that bad?
4 years ago#2
Double XP, go buy mountain dew. gogoogogo. I'm a paid spokesman.
GT: Cthalpa
"I'm not that great." - Me
4 years ago#3
TheKirbeh posted...
Double XP, go buy mountain dew. gogoogogo. I'm a paid spokesman.

I was honestly thinking about it haha. Not a big fan of pop but I guess it wont kill me and itll make this less painstaking.
4 years ago#4
kollie89 posted...
so I roughly get around 2500ish exp in a mp match, and at level 41 it seems like its gonna take tons of matchs to level up, i admit im not that good but even my friend whos pretty good says he gets around the same exp, it mainly seems like the exp comes from just finishing a game. Is it suppose to take so many games to finally level up to max or do I just suck that bad?

It should take some time. The most experience I have gotten is 2981 and I think that's max because its happened multiple times. It doesn't seem like you can get over 750 for your personal score.
4 years ago#5
furykidd posted...
kollie89 posted...

It should take some time. The most experience I have gotten is 2981 and I think that's max because its happened multiple times. It doesn't seem like you can get over 750 for your personal score.

I went 46-0 in a big team slayer, personal score was still 750, so I believe that is the max. Go buy delicious Mountain Dew Game Fuel, Code Red, or the scrumptious original Dew for Double Halo 4 XP! And use the Sweepstakes Entries you earn for a chance to win cool prizes like a Limited Edition Halo 4 Xbox 360, a Limited Edition copy of Halo 4 and other cool prizes! I am a paid Spokesman.
4 years ago#6
^we were thinking the same thing, most your exp comes from just playing the game so it would take more of just playing games than actually doing amazing everytime
4 years ago#7
TheKirbeh posted...
furykidd posted...
kollie89 posted...

I went 46-0 in a big team slayer, personal score was still 750, so I believe that is the max. Go buy delicious Mountain Dew Game Fuel, Code Red, or the scrumptious original Dew for Double Halo 4 XP! And use the Sweepstakes Entries you earn for a chance to win cool prizes like a Limited Edition Halo 4 Xbox 360, a Limited Edition copy of Halo 4 and other cool prizes! I am a paid Spokesman.

why are so many people saying they are paid spokesman? is this a running joke around the boards or is this serious?
I guess cant tell if trolling or just paid spokesperson......
4 years ago#8
I get about 5,000 exp per Spartan Ops mission, with the double XP on top of that I come out with 10,000 to 11,000 exp every 10 minutes or so.

Spartan Ops, in my opinion, is the way to go is you're trying to level up quickly.
Semper Fidelis
XBL GT: RazorWolf417
4 years ago#9
The paid spokesman was me both times D:
4 years ago#10
TheKirbeh posted...
The paid spokesman was me both times D:

well um.......this is akward.......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived