I'm sick of people shooting at the guy I'm already assassinating.

#11cabcalloway1983Posted 11/12/2012 8:14:41 AM
rubberGasket posted...
cabcalloway1983 posted...
rubberGasket posted...
Go ahead call me a whiner,.

Whiner.It happens to everyone,just get over it and move on.

Something tells me that every time it happens to you... That the cussing goes on for quite a while.

Nah,i am hardly ever in the position to assassinate anyone and if i am i usually never remember to do it.I have shoot a few people in the midst of being assassinated though.
#12rubberGasket(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:16:30 AM
ocelot51 posted...
In a team game I would actually thank them. I've been saved by a yoink a few times. The animation leaves you so vulnerable.

So instead of shooting at the guy coming at you, they shoot the one that isn't a threat anymore? Sounds pretty dumb eh?
---
Don't Snatch, or You'll get the Chop!
#13SunDevil77Posted 11/12/2012 8:17:07 AM
rubberGasket posted...
Within 7 posts I have proven how immature the Halo community really is.

You're on the internet, mate.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#14GencoilPosted 11/12/2012 8:17:33 AM
I would never do that. First of all it's a cheap kill and second you could accidentally kill your team mate.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil
#15sdchiPosted 11/12/2012 8:17:56 AM
Whats really immature is raging over someone taking your kill. Just don't do those stupid animations anyway.
#16abbeldydooPosted 11/12/2012 8:18:58 AM
rubberGasket posted...
ocelot51 posted...
In a team game I would actually thank them. I've been saved by a yoink a few times. The animation leaves you so vulnerable.

So instead of shooting at the guy coming at you, they shoot the one that isn't a threat anymore? Sounds pretty dumb eh?

Of course you shoot the enemies that are a threat over taking someones assassination kill,that would indeed be dumb.No,you only steal someones assassination kill when there are no immediate threats.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#17rubberGasket(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:20:11 AM
sdchi posted...
Whats really immature is raging over someone taking your kill. Just don't do those stupid animations anyway.

I don't rage as you kids say it. It is just upsetting and takes fun away from the game.
---
Don't Snatch, or You'll get the Chop!
#18Brandy1977Posted 11/12/2012 8:21:42 AM
sdchi posted...

He is not so much "raging" as much as he is whining.
#19LTferretPosted 11/12/2012 8:22:35 AM
sdchi posted...

How am I supposed to get my Dead Space armor then?
---
Why do people run from me?
#20sdchiPosted 11/12/2012 8:22:49 AM
Brandy1977 posted...
sdchi posted...

He is not so much "raging" as much as he is whining.

Well maybe not him specifically. But there alot of people who will send death threats and the like over XBL due to a yoink.