I'm sick of people shooting at the guy I'm already assassinating.

#21Brandy1977Posted 11/12/2012 8:23:48 AM
sdchi posted...
Brandy1977 posted...
sdchi posted...
Whats really immature is raging over someone taking your kill. Just don't do those stupid animations anyway.

He is not so much "raging" as much as he is whining.

Well maybe not him specifically. But there alot of people who will send death threats and the like over XBL due to a yoink.

Yeah,that is what makes doing it so fun.
#22thegeekguyPosted 11/12/2012 8:26:24 AM
my friend was assassinating a guy, so i splattered both of them. got a kill and a betrayel.........he was pissed
#23I have no namePosted 11/12/2012 8:29:39 AM
This is the same board where people regularly defend betraying teammates to steal their power weapons with"Cuz he's a noob and I'm better with it!".

If you held a poll I guarantee the majority of this board would admit to be douchebags who spend their free time trolling total strangers on the internet by screwing up their assassinations.The only thing I'm not sure about is whether the majority of that majority will just admit that they're sad, sad people who derive enjoyment from pissing on someone else's good time or if they'll go for some BS rationalization about how people shouldn't be assassinating anyway because it takes a whole 3 seconds longer than a regular kill.
---
"Sir, I don't think I'd care to look at a nun's legs. It'd be very impolite."
"You'll just have to force yourself Godfrey. This is war!"
#24furykiddPosted 11/12/2012 8:31:22 AM
gOwCoD4 posted...
I'd rather shoot the guy assassinating my team mates. Showstopper!

I felt like such a badass the first time I got this. I was hollering at my friends over live, "I'm a showstopper!!!"
#25Brandy1977Posted 11/12/2012 8:31:45 AM
I have no name posted...
This is the same board where people regularly defend betraying teammates to steal their power weapons with"Cuz he's a noob and I'm better with it!".

If you held a poll I guarantee the majority of this board would admit to be douchebags who spend their free time trolling total strangers on the internet by screwing up their assassinations.The only thing I'm not sure about is whether the majority of that majority will just admit that they're sad, sad people who derive enjoyment from pissing on someone else's good time or if they'll go for some BS rationalization about how people shouldn't be assassinating anyway because it takes a whole 3 seconds longer than a regular kill.

I smell butthurt.
#26Mu_NovaPosted 11/12/2012 8:36:55 AM
thegeekguy posted...
my friend was assassinating a guy, so i splattered both of them. got a kill and a betrayel.........he was pissed

Damn, this made me laugh. >_>

But I myself always allow teammates to finish their assassinations out of common courtesy. I sure don't enjoy when someone steals my own, but I just move on since there's nothing I can do about it anyway, and harassing a teammate over that only serves to make victory easier for the other team.
---
I am a fan of My Little Pony. You do not have to watch My Little Pony.
#27I have no namePosted 11/12/2012 8:43:34 AM(edited)
Brandy1977 posted...
I have no name posted...

I smell butthurt.

..,.And we have our first member of the majority. So do bother with rationalizations or do you just admit that you derive enjoyment from ruining some total stranger's fun?

I love this internet troll mentality. Yes I am 'butthurt' in that I get annoyed by you acting like a douchebag. That's just the standard emotional response to that particular stimuli, yet somehow you trolls always think it's some huge achievement If I went around town pissing on people's shoes they're not being 'butthurt' when they tell me to **** off, they're reacting as any well-adjusted human being would. I wouldn't be some master emotional manipulator who trolled them into exactly the response I wanted, I'd just be some douchebag walking around with my **** out pissing on some boots.
---
"Sir, I don't think I'd care to look at a nun's legs. It'd be very impolite."
"You'll just have to force yourself Godfrey. This is war!"
#28Brandy1977Posted 11/12/2012 8:44:08 AM
I have no name posted...
Brandy1977 posted...
I have no name posted...

I smell butthurt.

..,.And we have our first member of the majority. So do bother with rationalizations or do you just admit that you derive enjoyment from ruining some total stranger's fun?

I love this internet troll mentality. Yes I am 'butthurt' in that I get annoyed by you acting like a douchebag. That's just the standard emotional response to that particular stimuli, yet somehow you trolls always think it's some huge achievement If I went around town pissing on people's shoes they're not being 'butthurt' when they tell me to **** off, they're reacting as any well-adjusted human being would. I wouldn't be some master emotional manipulator who trolled them into exactly the response I wanted, I'd just be some douchebag walking around with my **** out pissing on some boots.

Tldr

Just relax guy,there is more to life than videogames.
#29abbeldydooPosted 11/12/2012 8:52:30 AM
Its actually silly to see people get so angry about such a minor thing.The fact whether it is right or wrong is secondary to whether its even worth getting riled up over.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#30GoroPosted 11/12/2012 8:52:30 AM
I have no name posted...

Gotta admit tho, all those "I'm betr witt fa snipez, I'm killing u for it!!1!" types that run to set power weapon location and betray for it....

343 noticed and gave us random power weapons and ordnance drops. Sometimes idiots can do some good lolz...

Also, if u purposely yoink a teammate, you are probably bad because you clearly care way to much about your killcount/kd/other meaningless statistics and you need to steal kills instead of actually playing the game.
---
GT: GaryBuseyT33th