I'm sick of people shooting at the guy I'm already assassinating.

#31abbeldydooPosted 11/12/2012 7:55:43 AM(edited)
Goro posted...
I have no name posted...
This is the same board where people regularly defend betraying teammates to steal their power weapons with"Cuz he's a noob and I'm better with it!".

If you held a poll I guarantee the majority of this board would admit to be douchebags who spend their free time trolling total strangers on the internet by screwing up their assassinations.The only thing I'm not sure about is whether the majority of that majority will just admit that they're sad, sad people who derive enjoyment from pissing on someone else's good time or if they'll go for some BS rationalization about how people shouldn't be assassinating anyway because it takes a whole 3 seconds longer than a regular kill.
you are probably bad because you clearly care way to much about your killcount/kd/other meaningless statistics and you need to steal kills instead of actually playing the game.

This actually makes no sense,in a team slayer game i want people that care about their k/d ratio.the more kills your team gets and the less the enemies get the better.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#32I have no namePosted 11/12/2012 7:58:52 AM

Tldr

Just relax guy,there is more to life than videogames.

And like any troll when it's pointed out that pissing off strangers over the internet is not how mentally healthy, well-adjusted human beings spend their free time he desperately backpedals with some 'Why so serious!?' bull****.

Its actually silly to see people get so angry about such a minor thing.The fact whether it is right or wrong is secondary to whether its even worth getting riled up over.

"It's just a little piss on your shoes. Why are you getting riled up over such a minor thing?"

PS: You working today Gene? I got started on Schrute Farms if you wanna see it.
---
"Sir, I don't think I'd care to look at a nun's legs. It'd be very impolite."
"You'll just have to force yourself Godfrey. This is war!"
#33GoroPosted 11/12/2012 8:07:45 AM(edited)
abbeldydoo posted...
This actually makes no sense,in a team slayer game i want people that care about their k/d ratio.the more kills your team gets and the less the enemies get the better.

That's fantastic, I was just about to Google how team slayer works but now I don't have to.
Now how about you explain how stealing your teammates kills is helping anything except your own stat page? I'm not sure where you're getting this whole kd/team slayer argument from...

John:
Nope I'm off, I was going to spend the day at WAL mart pissing on peoples shoes and asking them "U MAD BRO!!!" But halo might be more fun and I have to see shrute farms lolol
---
GT: GaryBuseyT33th
#34JStewVGMPosted 11/12/2012 8:04:03 AM
rubberGasket posted...
I'm assassinating my enemy and my teammate decides to shoot at them and steal my kill. They blatantly do it. Go ahead call me a whiner, but you'd be upset if it happened to you. You shouldn't be able to take a kill away from your teammate like this.

Yeah they need to speed up the assassination animation or make the "victim" temporarily invulnerable during it. It's a very easy code to write....the only problem is lag/latency. There would be too many times where you stabbed the guy only to have him survive because the invulnerability code reset/slowed due to lag and made him invulnerable to your attack as well.
#35Garviel_LokanPosted 11/12/2012 8:06:33 AM
Every time I try to assassinate someone I melee them in the back, not only do I not get the sync kill but I dont even get the kill with the first hit.
---
To this day.... we still dont know...... WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!?
#36mess98Posted 11/12/2012 8:07:27 AM
I want that Yoink medal. Sorry.

How else are you supposed to get it?
---
Now playing: World Of Warcraft (PC), Halo 4 (360)
#37abbeldydooPosted 11/12/2012 8:17:43 AM
Goro posted...
abbeldydoo posted...

That's fantastic, I was just about to Google how team slayer works but now I don't have to.
Now how about you explain how stealing your teammates kills is helping anything except your own stat page? I'm not sure where you're getting this whole kd/team slayer argument from...

John:
Nope I'm off, I was going to spend the day at WAL mart pissing on peoples shoes and asking them "U MAD BRO!!!" But halo might be more fun and I have to see shrute farms lolol

I never said stealing your TMs kills helped the team.I said having members that cared about their K/D ratio was good for team slayer for the reason i already stated.Reading comprehension is a valuable thing.here is a video for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNIN6uB8McU
---
Don't mod me bro!
#38ThePhilatronPosted 11/12/2012 8:18:41 AM
Thanks for the assists!
#39my_name_is_EdPosted 11/12/2012 8:22:03 AM
rubberGasket posted...
Within 7 posts I have proven how immature the Halo community really is.

since when has there been any doubt?
---
Dubstep "producers": "Dude I just pushed all these buttons, what's next?"
".....I could push these two buttons AT THE SAME TIME!"
#40GoroPosted 11/12/2012 8:28:13 AM
abbeldydoo posted...
Goro posted...
abbeldydoo posted...

John:

I never said stealing your TMs kills helped the team.I said having members that cared about their K/D ratio was good for team slayer for the reason i already stated.Reading comprehension is a valuable thing.here is a video for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNIN6uB8McU

You took one sentence completely out of context, turned it into a completely different discussion, and now that u look like a damn fool you're knocking on MY reading comprehension?? Really? Oh this board is good for laughs..
---
GT: GaryBuseyT33th