I'm sick of people shooting at the guy I'm already assassinating.

#41phatpawlPosted 11/12/2012 8:28:50 AM
Dude, cmon. Free kill
---
"in the instruction booklet, jin is 19 and jun is 22. is this a typo, or is kazuya a sick bastard that likes 3 year olds?"
#42I have no namePosted 11/12/2012 8:29:19 AM
Nope I'm off, I was going to spend the day at WAL mart pissing on peoples shoes and asking them "U MAD BRO!!!" But halo might be more fun and I have to see shrute farms lolol

Cool. I'll be on as soon as I get back from Carls Jrs.
---
"Sir, I don't think I'd care to look at a nun's legs. It'd be very impolite."
"You'll just have to force yourself Godfrey. This is war!"
#43GoroPosted 11/12/2012 8:32:58 AM
I have no name posted...
Nope I'm off, I was going to spend the day at WAL mart pissing on peoples shoes and asking them "U MAD BRO!!!" But halo might be more fun and I have to see shrute farms lolol

Cool. I'll be on as soon as I get back from Carls Jrs.

Sweet, Ill be on in like 20 minutes probably.
---
GT: GaryBuseyT33th
#44IcyFlamez96Posted 11/12/2012 8:36:55 AM
Lololol YOINK
I do it to urrybody
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
# of times krat0s didn't appropriately update my K count: 20+ :'[
#45SomnambulisticPosted 11/12/2012 8:37:01 AM
I only do it if I was already fighting the guy and then a teammate starts the assassination. I don't give a rat's ass about your fancy animation and another point in your pocket for the commendation - that was mine, bro, and I'm taking it.
---
Ab-so-lutely.
#46GuideToTheDarkPosted 11/12/2012 8:39:44 AM
tc is a whiner

why is the topic still going
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
#47kollie89Posted 11/12/2012 8:39:55 AM
sdchi posted...
Whats really immature is raging over someone taking your kill. Just don't do those stupid animations anyway.

haha those stupid animations net you one of the best looking armors in the game
#48gameguy006Posted 11/12/2012 8:47:57 AM
rubberGasket posted...
Within 7 posts I have proven how immature the Halo community really is.

Hmmm and coming onto a message board whining about what happened on your video game is so much more mature. Most people wouldn't have cared let alone came on a board to make a post. Perhaps you are immature and need to grow up? I will answer that for you. Yes.
#49Masemune_100Posted 11/12/2012 8:51:29 AM
ElderPredator12 posted...
I only do it if I was already fighting the guy and then a teammate starts the assassination. I don't give a rat's ass about your fancy animation and another point in your pocket for the commendation - that was mine, bro, and I'm taking it.

See, this makes sense. If you earned the kill and someone tries to assassinate the guy, then by all means take it. But if you just roll around the corner and shoot a guy getting assassinated when you had nothing to do with it, then there's a problem.
I already got the Venator armor and assassinations aren't tracked as well, so I really don't care anymore, but it's ridiculous how much people care about K/D.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#50patkelly929Posted 11/12/2012 8:52:45 AM
gOwCoD4 posted...
I'd rather shoot the guy assassinating my team mates. Showstopper!

Where are you when I play? Typically, I'm watching a teammate stand there while I'm pinned to the ground getting a knife in my chest.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever