I'm sick of people shooting at the guy I'm already assassinating.

#51VectorChaosPosted 11/12/2012 9:57:19 AM
rubberGasket posted...
sdchi posted...
Whats really immature is raging over someone taking your kill. Just don't do those stupid animations anyway.

I don't rage as you kids say it. It is just upsetting and takes fun away from the game.

>Doesn't rage

>Make topic on forum to rage about Yoinks

rubberGasket posted...
cabcalloway1983 posted...
rubberGasket posted...
Go ahead call me a whiner,.

Whiner.It happens to everyone,just get over it and move on.

Something tells me that every time it happens to you... That the cussing goes on for quite a while.

>Starts projecting his rage on any who disagree with him

Seems legit.
---
PSN: VectorChaos || WTF || XBL: Vector Chaos
I'm the best there is, plain and simple, I mean I wake up in the mornin' and I piss excellence.
#52XImperialDragonPosted 11/12/2012 10:08:37 AM
I have one yoink medal. Its from shooting the guy who had no shield that my teammate dropped from the sky to assassinate my target rather than shooting the guy attacking me. Yes, I finished my kill before I was killed by being shot in the back.

Be useful, don't assassinate people your teammates have already done 4/5s of the work on while they're being double teamed, that's stupid. I will yoink it if that's what you're doing, and I won't deal with any b****ing to the contrary because that's a dick move.
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo DS. In this game, you set your DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#53BurnsDepartmentPosted 11/12/2012 10:14:00 AM
What really irritates me is when a teammate is about to get killed 1v1, I save them by assassinating the person killing them, and they repay me by taking the kill.
#54DeyoxyPosted 11/12/2012 10:17:23 AM
I dont see why people take the time to go through the full animaton. Yeah, its cool sometimes, but honestly Id rather take the back smack and a 5 shot on his teammate for a dub, rather than take 5 seconds to kill one person.
#55DrkVrtxPosted 11/12/2012 10:22:53 AM
I do it just because. Does it really matter? You're likely to get killed by someone else during the years long animation anyway.
#56puppyPosted 11/12/2012 10:24:50 AM
This is why stats, and counters for these stats, and websites for these stats, are the bane of online gaming. The point is to win the match, but with all of these distractions, 500+ other issues come up during the match (like dominant teams not finishing flag matches to get more kills).

Whiners, all of them.
---
You look under puppy's message.
You find a potion!
#57DetholicHawkPosted 11/12/2012 10:26:11 AM
rubberGasket posted...
Within 7 posts I have proven how immature the Halo community really is.

Within one post you proved how immature you are.
#58fiasco86Posted 11/12/2012 11:54:57 AM(edited)
flarecon posted...
it's pretty fun to do lolol. I usually only do it to my friends though

This. It's funny between friends but when it's a stranger it's just downright rude. Especially since assassinations figure into commendations and they're one of the more difficult ones to get.

The worst is when you save a teammate's life by assassinating the enemy behind him and he turns around and headshots the guy while you hold him still. Just happened to me in Reach on Saturday. Ungrateful randoms...
---
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY
Number of times Killean_Nuggets has invalidated someone's post based solely on their Halo skill: 7
#59fiasco86Posted 11/12/2012 11:50:16 AM
BurnsDepartment posted...
What really irritates me is when a teammate is about to get killed 1v1, I save them by assassinating the person killing them, and they repay me by taking the kill.

Lol sorry I didn't see that he had just said the exact same thing
---
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY
Number of times Killean_Nuggets has invalidated someone's post based solely on their Halo skill: 7
#60rubberGasket(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 7:22:06 PM
DetholicHawk posted...
rubberGasket posted...
Within 7 posts I have proven how immature the Halo community really is.

Within one post you proved how immature you are.

Obviously anyone that comments on this topic is displaying immaturity. Congrats!
---
Don't Snatch, or You'll get the Chop!