For those with girlfriends/wives/kids: how do you find time for Halo?

#101touyamizrahiPosted 11/12/2012 4:58:57 PM
when my ex lived with me i played during the day. if she expected me to sit around and do nothing and call that "spending time with her" like hell. if she wanted to spend time together, let's go do something, watch a movie, dinner, talk, i'm not gonna sit there and just watch here read a book or something :P. now it's just me and my kid and he's a gamer too, so i gave him his own tv a few years back with his own systems (we're still in the same room and i talk to him while we play and help him with his games even in the middle of a slayer match lol) and i'm just shy of rank 34. mind you, he goes to his mothers on the weekends and i finish most of my college stuff during the week so i'll just play for like 15+ hours each on saturday and sunday :P.
---
oh look!!! CUPCAKES!
PSN: KatouKimiko XBL: AdamLelouche
#102YO456Posted 11/12/2012 5:01:26 PM
I just broke up with my girlfriend between yesterday and tonight, but I just played at night when I came back from work/college/training (depends on the day), since I don`t live with her, the days we didn`t sleep at the others house it was free for gaming. On weekends, if I felt like it I played whenever I wasn`t with her or doing something else.
---
Coronados de gloria vivamos
O juremos con gloria morir!
#103Fred_VIIPosted 11/12/2012 5:12:16 PM
Both my wife and son play games (and Halo 4) with me.
---
Great thing about this armor... Could be anybody inside...
*Virtual Grunt of the Digital Age*