For those with girlfriends/wives/kids: how do you find time for Halo?

#71guamguyravinPosted 11/12/2012 2:31:30 PM
My 8 year old son actually beat Halo 4 before I even did. The wife has been with me for 14 years so she's used to me playing games but I don't play them as much as I used to back in my teens
#72cardinalmahogiePosted 11/12/2012 2:35:31 PM
I have a wife and kid and I generally play at night. I have to take breaks n take care of the kid if the wife has to work the next day. But on my days off I get Plenty of play time in:)
#73Macdaddyruss1Posted 11/12/2012 2:36:47 PM
Wife watches Tv in Bedroom I game in Living room. It works out just fine.
---
Currently awaiting Black Opsfare 3
#74YggdrasilsSwordPosted 11/12/2012 2:38:59 PM
Girlfriends, wives, and kids can make excellent playmates. It's a major assumption to conclude that these things are obstacles to play. Jobs, on the other hand, are a more consistent and formidable obstacle to getting some Halo in.
#75tubb311Posted 11/12/2012 2:40:42 PM
I am married, and unfortunately my wife hates watching me play Halo. She like games though, but she cannot get the hang of dual analog controls for FPS games for some reason. i showed her steam, so now she just plays games on her laptop while i'm playing halo. she's really in to Tropico right now. most games other than shooters i can get to at least try though.
#76_CyberpunkPosted 11/12/2012 2:43:24 PM
SPARTAN_D7 posted...
When they sleep or watch TLC i play Halo. :)

This, sub TLC for VH1
---
http://i.imgur.com/mARgU.gif
#77NoelXYeulPosted 11/12/2012 2:51:55 PM(edited)
I don't play Halo, so I find this is a pretty effective way to have time for my girlfriend(s), wife(ves), and/or kid(s).
---
Top 5 Hottest Cutest/Final Fantasy Girls IMO: Yuel>>Garnet>>Vanille>>Rikku>>Penelo
Top 3 Final Fantasies: XIII-2>IX>Tactics
#78AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 11/12/2012 2:54:16 PM
NoelXYeul posted...
I don't play Halo, so I find this is a pretty effective way to have time for my girlfriend(s), wife(ves), and/or kid(s).

how do you find time to post on boards for games you don't even play?
---
Nov 6 - the Reclamation Begins!
Halo 4 - less than one week =O (nvm, got it >_> )
#79_CyberpunkPosted 11/12/2012 2:55:45 PM
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
NoelXYeul posted...

how do you find time to post on boards for games you don't even play?

This.
---
http://i.imgur.com/mARgU.gif
#80DrakillionPosted 11/12/2012 3:03:17 PM
Nighttime is my free time to do whatever I want. In the mornings and afternoons, I'm usually doing something else like working part-time, community service, studying, reading, walking around town, or just being with my girlfriend.

She does a lot of her studies at night so while she's busy with that, I'm left to my own devices. I'm not as busy as I listed so even during the daytime, I can squeeze in an hour or two of playing video games.
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD