For those with girlfriends/wives/kids: how do you find time for Halo?

#91The_DjokerPosted 11/12/2012 3:43:36 PM
I'm divorced so I have all the time in the world.
---
http://s16.postimage.org/n9cmvufj7/Kagawa_djoker.png
#92DrFeelgood1984Posted 11/12/2012 3:48:58 PM
Before you commit to a relationship, you explain to her that gaming is your hobby and you play videogames several hours a day on average. I've always been up front that I play a lot of videogames, especially when there's a big release like Halo or Black Ops. This has always worked great for me, and my current girlfriend has an XBOX that she plays occasionally. She knows gaming is my thing and it's all good. I have friends that have to play when girlfriends aren't home, and it's pretty pathetic.
---
Scammed by Leighton04 DO NOT trust this user.
#93ImA_AcTa_FooLPosted 11/12/2012 3:49:58 PM
god gave me two hands for a reason ya dig
---
theres a thousand yous theres only one of me
#94Stargate_SG2Posted 11/12/2012 3:50:36 PM
Me and my 15 year old son play together all the time. Pretty serious, he doesnt have a Mom and lately Xbox is all we seem to do together lately. Should probably stop doing that so much :/
---
Whatever
#95NoelXYeulPosted 11/12/2012 3:54:31 PM
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
NoelXYeul posted...
I don't play Halo, so I find this is a pretty effective way to have time for my girlfriend(s), wife(ves), and/or kid(s).

how do you find time to post on boards for games you don't even play?

Popular Board Topics on the front page when I go do the daily Poll of the Day, you won't believe the lunacy that comes from those topics. Not to say this is one them, this is a very good topic. But every month there's always a "What are your top three Final Fantasy games?" thread.
---
Top 5 Hottest Cutest/Final Fantasy Girls IMO: Yuel>>Garnet>>Vanille>>Rikku>>Penelo
Top 3 Final Fantasies: XIII-2>IX>Tactics
#96DrFeelgood1984Posted 11/12/2012 3:54:44 PM
AWarAmp84 posted...
My fiancÚ usually doesn't mind if I play a couple hours after dinner each night during the week. I usually cook dinner and am pretty good at keeping our place clean so she really can't complain. What pisses her off is when I play all Friday night or Saturday night. Sunday afternoon is also a good time to get a couple hours in.

The bottom line is if the chores are done and everything is neat and tidy, all is good. As the saying goes, a happy wife is a happy life. I laugh at the guys who say you need to put your women in her place and do what you want because their women are probably miserable and don't respect them too much.

I'll bet your wife is !@#$%&* the neighbor and laughing her ass off at your pansy ass. "chores"?! What are you 7 years old? Put some pants on dude. "putting her in her place" and what you're doing are equally pathetic.
---
Scammed by Leighton04 DO NOT trust this user.
#97RonBurgundy929Posted 11/12/2012 4:07:04 PM
Slinky826 posted...
I usually play at night after wife and kid are asleep.

---
XBOX360 GT: http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/RonBurgundy929/fullnxe/card.png
3DS Friend Code: 4511-1562-8251
#98Kungfu KenobiPosted 11/12/2012 4:11:09 PM
My GF is a bigger Halo fan than I am.
---
Check out www.axemurderingworms.com . And remember kids: Sound isn't music, Books aren't stories, This is not a pipe, and The medium is the message.
#99IlluminatiaPosted 11/12/2012 4:12:22 PM
Well... my wife loves Halo? And when she's in class, yeah.
---
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
#100quanksterPosted 11/12/2012 4:13:42 PM
Duct tape.
---
Cake>Pie
GT/ PSN-Quankalizer