If you use automatic weapons, you're terrible.

#21Kendei_BunsetsuPosted 11/12/2012 5:18:58 PM
I use the Light Rifle and Suppressor for one I turn the corner and someone's in my face. Almost always kills them before they kill me, unless I suck it up.
---
XBL GT: Kendei
PSN: Kendei
#22NAU_TrackrunnerPosted 11/12/2012 5:19:55 PM
I always start out with the AR.

I'll pick up my foes DMR or BR if I kill then and see a situation for one of those weapons, but typically I flank with the AR and they are blasted to bits.

And I never switch out my Magnum unless I'm picking up a rocket launcher or something.
---
Cain is for Charlie and Delta is for Cain.
By Zeus' nipples, that's hawt.
#23SterlingFoxPosted 11/12/2012 5:20:23 PM
And now we learn that not a single person in this topic read what TC actually wrong.

Brilliant, guys. Just brilliant.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#24yomamma297(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 5:20:58 PM
CharityDiary posted...
If you post topics like this, you're in the elitist 15-year-old category that the game obviously caters to, and fail to realize that while the game does cater to elitist BR users, the Assault Rifle does actually have a niche, and if used correctly, can destroy BR and DMR users.

Also, you are why this game's community sucks.

My account is nearly 10 years old, do you really think I made this when I was 5? Please be more creative when trying to insult people in the future.
---
Go Dolphins, Heat and Marlins!
GT: shock297
#25zeroboboPosted 11/12/2012 5:21:17 PM
i use the AR and i do great.
be more mad.
#26lderivedxPosted 11/12/2012 5:21:41 PM
Yeah TC you're just an elitist 15 year old who can't see that the elitist BR users were catered to by elitist developers who promote an elitist environment by allowing there to be a best weapon for the elitist players to use and hold over the non-elitist player who just play for fun and don't care about the fact that they're not elite until they post on a message board and someone tells them that they're bad, at which point they declare that they are just playing for fun and the elitist players need to do something with their lives and stop being elitist asses to the people who don't care yet are posting about how they don't care and trying really hard to convince the elitist BR users that they have no lives and need to cease the elitism.
---
what do you expect from a gun (DMR) that has a krazy-straw for a barrel? - irishman5705
GT: i derive dx
#27duericPosted 11/12/2012 5:23:13 PM
I felt the same way when I started playing until I realized the AR has a niche this time.

If you have issues with AR users it's likely you're either not working with your team, or just have less than stellar map awareness.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#28yomamma297(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 5:24:28 PM
You can always guarantee that the terrible players will defend their precious spray and pray weapons.

If you find yourself out of ammo and pick up an AR, then fine, but if you don't replace it with with a precision weapon as soon as possible you're just hurting yourself. There is literally no reason to ever spawn with one of those weapons.
---
#29bobstevens23123Posted 11/12/2012 5:24:33 PM
iRGush posted...
LoneWolf4545 posted...
I'll keep using the SAW( or whatever the hell it's called) and keep killing people like you.

Hes obviously referring the assault rifle, suppressor and storm rifle.

is the saw not full auto? Or can you pint out what led you to believe he excluded it? Oh there isnt anything? U ASSumed wrong and made an *** of urself
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100
#30yomamma297(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 5:25:39 PM
bobstevens23123 posted...
iRGush posted...
LoneWolf4545 posted...
I'll keep using the SAW( or whatever the hell it's called) and keep killing people like you.

Hes obviously referring the assault rifle, suppressor and storm rifle.

is the saw not full auto? Or can you pint out what led you to believe he excluded it? Oh there isnt anything? U ASSumed wrong and made an *** of urself

Read the whole topic before you post. YOU just made an *** out of yourself.
---