If you use automatic weapons, you're terrible.

#61Lionheart MasterPosted 11/12/2012 6:01:21 PM
yomamma297 posted...
Unless you like losing repeatedly. Learn to aim.

do you even lift
---
--
"The enemy's gate is down!"
#62SAMCROftwPosted 11/12/2012 6:01:34 PM
SterlingFox posted...
And now we learn that not a single person in this topic read what TC actually wrong.

Brilliant, guys. Just brilliant.

Coming from the brilliant mind that said "read what TC actually wrong" I shall assume you meant "wrote" and go on with my night, madame.
#63TheWayOfTheGunPosted 11/12/2012 6:10:44 PM
I started out with nothing but the DMR but after I unlocked the firepower perk I have finished off several guys with the AR.

Basically start out with the DMR and if they rush you throw a grenade and switch up to the AR.
#64iRGushPosted 11/12/2012 6:14:50 PM
Why do people assume that because TC made this topic, he got killed by an AR user?
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
iRGush
#65LonelyGoombaPosted 11/12/2012 6:16:26 PM
the saw is like..the best gun in the game?

assault rifle has its moments but yeh... not too useful
#663starborrisPosted 11/12/2012 6:19:55 PM
iRGush posted...
Why do people assume that because TC made this topic, he got killed by an AR user?

he probably did, you know he did....

i swear this is the only game where the weakest gun (till 4 that is, its pretty strong now) is considered the "Noob" weapon, instead of the strongest....
#67yomamma297(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 6:19:57 PM
iRGush posted...

I'd like to know the same thing. Probably because they need to justify the fact that they can't get kills with precision weapons because they lack the ability to aim.
---
Go Dolphins, Heat and Marlins!
GT: shock297
#68ZhouYeeizlePosted 11/12/2012 6:20:30 PM
Am I the only one who sprint/crouches?

Just wondering, because you can have your DMR and BR all the time. You'll just never be in a position to use them effectively. I move from cover to cover, avoid open areas. I sprint and crouch all the time. Enjoy trying to find me. Mobility ftw.

If AR users are just blindly running into battle against sa DMR /BR than they deserve to lose, but you won't see me doing that.
---
People need to be more obsessed with getting themselves - Narcissexual
#69jakethenoobPosted 11/12/2012 6:21:35 PM
ketnerj posted...
Someone ran into an AR and got wrecked...

Pro tip, children: Some weapons are completely viable in certain situations. It would behoove you to keep a bit of variety in your playstyle.

Automatics are not viable if you're playing good enough people.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#70LazerLXXVII2Posted 11/12/2012 6:25:05 PM
Depends on the map.

Bigger maps which are open, BR and DMR are the best.

But smaller maps where people mostly hang out indoors, the AR is far superior.