If you use automatic weapons, you're terrible.

#81WaLuigiTailsPosted 11/12/2012 7:02:52 PM
sorry but Im a rush down person I don't play to camp. And yes I aim with assult rifle.
inb4learntojumpandlongdistanceplasmathrowandallyoudoismeleeandstick
because I do and it works wonders.
---
3DS fc: 3995 7857 4043 Meo
GT: WaLuigiTails
#82yomamma297(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 7:03:16 PM
I'm not even complaining about getting killed by them. I'm just saying that you're better off using a precision weapon. Some of you people get so defensive, it's kinda funny.
---
Go Dolphins, Heat and Marlins!
GT: shock297
#83cmdrdreddPosted 11/12/2012 7:03:25 PM
yomamma297 posted...
ocelot51 posted...
You know when the DMR is NOT a good weapon? When you turn a corner and within two meters of you is a guy with the AR.

Right, so you should use a weapon with terrible range just in case some idiot player decides to turn a corner without checking it? Sorry, I'm not going to use a terrible weapon just so I can get one or two lucky kills.

This is why you get two weapons...
---
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf
#84ketnerjPosted 11/12/2012 7:08:08 PM
jakethenoob posted...
ketnerj posted...
Someone ran into an AR and got wrecked...

Pro tip, children: Some weapons are completely viable in certain situations. It would behoove you to keep a bit of variety in your playstyle.

Automatics are not viable if you're playing good enough people.

I played 50 high Squad Battle, BTB, Slayer, Doubles, and Objective on a regular basis, and it was definitely viable in certain situations. Catching someone off guard for a second nets you a quick kill, and it also has a good chance of slightly enraging your opponent, and getting in their head for future engagements.
---
360 GT = Samuel Adams
Part of the #1 Legendary 4-player ODST FireFight squad (with Pope Rex, UEG Panik, and mastercmj)
#85CBratePosted 11/12/2012 7:08:23 PM
TC is just mad he's getting killed by ARs.

Yeah, his butthurt is over 9000.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 158 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: pabIito
#86Panchos2Posted 11/12/2012 7:08:36 PM
What about... SEMI automatic
---
SPUD'S QUEST - http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/409406442/spuds-quest