If you use automatic weapons, you're terrible.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. If you use automatic weapons, you're terrible.
4 years ago#81
sorry but Im a rush down person I don't play to camp. And yes I aim with assult rifle.
inb4learntojumpandlongdistanceplasmathrowandallyoudoismeleeandstick
because I do and it works wonders.
3DS fc: 3995 7857 4043 Meo
GT: WaLuigiTails
4 years ago#82
I'm not even complaining about getting killed by them. I'm just saying that you're better off using a precision weapon. Some of you people get so defensive, it's kinda funny.
Go Dolphins, Heat and Marlins!
GT: shock297
4 years ago#83
yomamma297 posted...
ocelot51 posted...
You know when the DMR is NOT a good weapon? When you turn a corner and within two meters of you is a guy with the AR.

Right, so you should use a weapon with terrible range just in case some idiot player decides to turn a corner without checking it? Sorry, I'm not going to use a terrible weapon just so I can get one or two lucky kills.

This is why you get two weapons...
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf
4 years ago#84
jakethenoob posted...
ketnerj posted...
Someone ran into an AR and got wrecked...

Pro tip, children: Some weapons are completely viable in certain situations. It would behoove you to keep a bit of variety in your playstyle.

Automatics are not viable if you're playing good enough people.

I played 50 high Squad Battle, BTB, Slayer, Doubles, and Objective on a regular basis, and it was definitely viable in certain situations. Catching someone off guard for a second nets you a quick kill, and it also has a good chance of slightly enraging your opponent, and getting in their head for future engagements.
360 GT = Samuel Adams
Part of the #1 Legendary 4-player ODST FireFight squad (with Pope Rex, UEG Panik, and mastercmj)
4 years ago#85
TC is just mad he's getting killed by ARs.

Yeah, his butthurt is over 9000.
To all the trolls out there, I have 158 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: pabIito
4 years ago#86
What about... SEMI automatic
SPUD'S QUEST - http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/409406442/spuds-quest
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. If you use automatic weapons, you're terrible.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived