"Halo grosses 220 million but can't beat Call of Duty"?? P-L-E-A-S-E!

#11NovaLevossidaPosted 11/12/2012 9:19:33 PM
deathmyrk posted...
Why all the hate? I spread good news, and everyone is hating.

It's stupid news. "Halo does 220 million, which is ~80 million less than what MW3 did, but it can't beat CoD? PLEASE!" That's just what it is.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#12jpraelsterPosted 11/12/2012 9:20:47 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
deathmyrk posted...
Why all the hate? I spread good news, and everyone is hating.

It's stupid news. "Halo does 220 million, which is ~80 million less than what MW3 did, but it can't beat CoD? PLEASE!" That's just what it is.

COD was also whored out much more then halo was
#13PhantasmplusPosted 11/12/2012 9:25:20 PM
Question.

Who cares?
---
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.
#14deathmyrk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 9:32:05 PM
phantasmplus posted...
Question.

Who cares?

Why care?
---
XBL GT: Deathmyrk
#15Faust_8Posted 11/12/2012 9:33:10 PM
1) It does not matter if there is a game that makes more money than a game you like.

2) It's pretty ironic that this Halo game has quite a few Call of Duty additions...(kill cam, custom loadouts, sprinting, rewards for doing well...you get the picture)

If you really felt the need to hate CoD, you'd hate this game too and stick to H3 or Reach or something.

3) Seriously it really doesn't matter what happens with CoD if you're a Halo fan. I don't know why you think it does.
---
The supernatural says that if you act a certain way you might avoid suffering. But reality says you came from the stars...
#16deathmyrk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 9:41:08 PM
Faust_8 posted...
1) It does not matter if there is a game that makes more money than a game you like.

2) It's pretty ironic that this Halo game has quite a few Call of Duty additions...(kill cam, custom loadouts, sprinting, rewards for doing well...you get the picture)

If you really felt the need to hate CoD, you'd hate this game too and stick to H3 or Reach or something.

3) Seriously it really doesn't matter what happens with CoD if you're a Halo fan. I don't know why you think it does.

I really don't. If you hadn't read, which I take you hadn't, i only made this post to reassure someone that sales were still good even though that person got apprehensive from seeing few people on Halo.
---
XBL GT: Deathmyrk
#17cmdrdreddPosted 11/12/2012 9:43:34 PM(edited)
I buy Halo for the Campaign mostly. I will play online but mostly only with friends so whatever might be borrowed from other games doesn't affect me that much.
---
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf
#18andy113456Posted 11/12/2012 9:57:55 PM
I came here to join the CoD-hate circle jerk!! Aw man, I feel so good about myself =]
---
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s38/andy113456/andy113456v2.png
Sorry for spelling errors. I use my phone mainly =(