Wtf happened to my armor?

#1Nucl3arT1g3RPosted 11/12/2012 9:37:13 PM
I was playing earlier today, and I left to play a different game, but when I got back my head and chest armor was reset to recruit. I checked to see if I could change it back, but the armor I was previously wearing is just gone. Wtf happened, and how do I get my armor back?
---
Kevin sent me.XBL:Nucl3arT1g3R, PSN:Nucl3arT1g3R, Steam:Nucl3arT1g3R
#2Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/12/2012 9:40:10 PM
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...
I was playing earlier today, and I left to play a different game, but when I got back my head and chest armor was reset to recruit. I checked to see if I could change it back, but the armor I was previously wearing is just gone. Wtf happened, and how do I get my armor back?

Microsoft saw you play another game and figured theyd teach you a lesson!

In all honesty though, i think you just need to play and finish a game and everything will go back to normal
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#3digitalwill2000Posted 11/12/2012 9:40:18 PM
You left it in my room sweetie
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#4Nucl3arT1g3R(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 9:44:43 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...

In all honesty though, i think you just need to play and finish a game and everything will go back to normal

I finished a game, and nothing happened.I had to turn my Xbox off and on again(just going to the dashboard would've probably worked, too) to get it to show up again.Is this gonna be like Halo 3, where my armor resets to default every other match?This isn't the first time something like this happened to me so far. : /
---
#5Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/12/2012 9:47:16 PM
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...

I finished a game, and nothing happened.I had to turn my Xbox off and on again(just going to the dashboard would've probably worked, too) to get it to show up again.Is this gonna be like Halo 3, where my armor resets to default every other match?This isn't the first time something like this happened to me so far. : /

well i have played a ridiculous amount of games and it hasnt happened to me...id say that its just a fluke and shouldnt happen again...time will tell however
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#6Nucl3arT1g3R(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 7:41:38 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...

well i have played a ridiculous amount of games and it hasnt happened to me...id say that its just a fluke and shouldnt happen again...time will tell however

The first time it happened was release day, and the pre-order armor set I got disappeared after leaving the game for the first time.That one I thought was just my Xbox being stupid, so I just re-downloaded the armor.But, then this happened.
---