Explain the Spartans to me please.

#31COG_KillaPosted 11/13/2012 4:07:34 AM
Jummed posted...
o5pr3y posted...
Jummed posted...
cyborg9 posted...
3starborris posted...
2>4>3>1

that is the order that the spartan programs rank in strength, and overall effectiveness.

no.. 2>3>4>1

No... 2>3>1>4.

Johnson was a beast, even without armor making Spartan 1s better than 4s.

Wow you guys must've failed grade school. The numerical order is 1,2,3, then 4.

You must have failed reading and comprehension, because we are clearly listing the priority of Spartan ability.

I'm not really certain that "priority" fits there, either, but I don't know.
---
Not changing my sig until I become (in)famous on RI -Started on 1/2/12
#32racerapjPosted 11/13/2012 4:13:09 AM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
Some more facts:

- Johnson's confirmed to be a Spartan I.

- Note that Spartan I's never had armor, they were just augmented to a slight degree. The project failed and Johnson became a normal Marine, working his way up to Sergeant.

- Only 1 or 2 Spartan I's are alive anymore. The Spartan I program was nothing more than a prototype for what became the Spartan II program.

- The Spartan II's weren't armored in the beginning either. They got their armor just after the Covenant first arrived and glassed Harvest.

- Their shield system wasn't there at the start when they first got their armor. The armor was upgraded after some Spartan II's collected Jackal wrist-mounted shields and UNSC Scientists reverse-engineered those shields and applied them to the MJOLNIR armor. The actual shield technology has yet to perfect;y replicated.

- Despite what Halo 1's box says, the Master Chief is NOT the last of his kind. About 8 Spartan II's are still left, according to the novels. Jai, Adriana and Mike are in Insurrectionist territory and are too far away to be recalled, and Fred Linda and Kelly were with Dr. Halsey in Onyx's Dyson Sphere.

- Spartan III's were a secret project done without Dr. Halsey's knowledge. She worked on Spartan I and Spartan II, but her arch nemesis, Colonel Ackerson from ONI, stole her idea and made the Spartan III program in an attempt to make cheaper super soldiers.

- A single Spartan II was said to cost about as much to produce as an entire battle group of UNSC ships (i.e. a ****ing lot).

- Spartan III's are meant to be mass-produced if the need arises to make more, and because their cheaper to make, they don't have armor that's as effective as a Spartan II's.

- etc.

Basically OP, listen to this guy. He about covered all the big things about the SPARTAN program.
---
Xbox:InsanityWolf7 II PS3:Racerapj II Steam: Dark Wolf7171 II YouTube: http://www.YouTube.com/racerapj II MK: Cyrax II Tekken: Lili, Dragunov
#33Doublesouba(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 8:32:01 PM
racerapj posted...
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
Some more facts:

- Johnson's confirmed to be a Spartan I.

- Note that Spartan I's never had armor, they were just augmented to a slight degree. The project failed and Johnson became a normal Marine, working his way up to Sergeant.

- Only 1 or 2 Spartan I's are alive anymore. The Spartan I program was nothing more than a prototype for what became the Spartan II program.

- The Spartan II's weren't armored in the beginning either. They got their armor just after the Covenant first arrived and glassed Harvest.

- Their shield system wasn't there at the start when they first got their armor. The armor was upgraded after some Spartan II's collected Jackal wrist-mounted shields and UNSC Scientists reverse-engineered those shields and applied them to the MJOLNIR armor. The actual shield technology has yet to perfect;y replicated.

- Despite what Halo 1's box says, the Master Chief is NOT the last of his kind. About 8 Spartan II's are still left, according to the novels. Jai, Adriana and Mike are in Insurrectionist territory and are too far away to be recalled, and Fred Linda and Kelly were with Dr. Halsey in Onyx's Dyson Sphere.

- Spartan III's were a secret project done without Dr. Halsey's knowledge. She worked on Spartan I and Spartan II, but her arch nemesis, Colonel Ackerson from ONI, stole her idea and made the Spartan III program in an attempt to make cheaper super soldiers.

- A single Spartan II was said to cost about as much to produce as an entire battle group of UNSC ships (i.e. a ****ing lot).

- Spartan III's are meant to be mass-produced if the need arises to make more, and because their cheaper to make, they don't have armor that's as effective as a Spartan II's.

- etc.

Basically OP, listen to this guy. He about covered all the big things about the SPARTAN program.

Thanks Maxx for helping me understand the Spartans.
---
Top RPGs1)Legend of Dragoon 2)FFX 3)FFVII 4) Secret of Mana5)FFVI 6)Sword of Mana 7)Shadow Hearts 8)FFIV 9)Parasite Eve 10)FFV