Been playing war games since the game came out and as a long time Halo player...

#1x77654Posted 11/13/2012 2:32:25 AM(edited)
... I find this game boring.

80/80

I've been playing Halo multiplayer since Halo 1 came out and I find this game very boring and I feel bad in several different ways. Bad that I was all hyped up to experience another great Halo, bad that I blew 60 dollars on something I assumed was going to be fun and it wasn't, and bad that the whole thing was CoDified.

This whole game is just a big DMR show where you might pick up another weapon on occasion, but there is really no need unless you're out of ammo or it is a rocket launcher (or whatever power weapon). There is no strategy left other than the usual proper positioning with a precision weapon and thats fine and all but its pretty weak that that is all this game basically is.

Sure I am very good at this game, I should be after playing the Halo series so long, but stomping people with the same tired ass gun just isn't enough. I miss dual-wielding and having to make tactical choices on what to carry and how to best compliment your teammates styles of play. Now its just everyone run in and shoot the same bad guy with your DMRs before they can do the same to you.

I could go on all day but I just had to come say this, short and simple I am extremely disappointed with this Halo game.
---
C-c-c-combo Breaker ( =O'.')===O<(x_X< )
#2o5pr3yPosted 11/13/2012 2:32:34 AM
Man this board got whiney fast.

If you don't like it, trade or sell it and play something else.
---
GT: Ninja Gunpants
#3VidMaster33Posted 11/13/2012 2:33:29 AM
Suprised you didn't mention no ranking system.
---
#4lron_SpidermanPosted 11/13/2012 2:33:32 AM
o5pr3y posted...

This!
#5x77654(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 2:34:47 AM
o5pr3y posted...

Just throwing my opinion out there, that is what the board is for isn't it? To discuss the game? You really show your age when you speak this way, shouldn't you be in bed son?
---
#6SoincMetalPosted 11/13/2012 2:36:13 AM
What was Halo 2/3 a BR show? which it was Halo CE? Pistol show.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#7MoFo117Posted 11/13/2012 2:36:36 AM
Criticism will not be tolerated, TC. Leave immediately before we accuse you of trolling.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/MoFo117
GT: OCT0CAT
#8PhantasmplusPosted 11/13/2012 2:37:00 AM
But there is no discussion. You didn't provide an opportunity for one. You just declared you didn't like the game.
---
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.
#9x77654(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 2:39:54 AM
SoincMetal posted...
What was Halo 2/3 a BR show? which it was Halo CE? Pistol show.

You could defeat precision weapons in Halo 2/3 with certain dual-wield or several other tactics. Short of BXR combo you'd lose to most other guns in short range, even an SMG+melee if you both rounded the same corner at the same time. You also didn't always start the damn game with a precision weapon. Halo 1 was indeed the pistol show though lol.
---
#10Marvel ManPosted 11/13/2012 2:42:08 AM
This is a message board.

Message boards are for discussion.

If you don't have anything productive to add to the topic, you probably shouldn't post.
---
My steel has been tainted by the blood of a weakling!
"Goku would win because Gohan is stronger."