Locus, Bulletproof, Longbow, and more for trade

#1ParaSpartanPosted 11/13/2012 3:11:57 AM(edited)
In order to avoid scams lowest karma user sends their codes first.

Here is what I have:

Locus Helmet
Bulletproof Emblem
Longbow Premium Theme
11 Double XP codes (1 KotH, 8 Dew, 2 Doritos)
14-Day XBL Gold trial

Here is what I'm looking for (in order of importance):

Pulse Armor
Arctic BR skin
Gamestop Forest Camo Skin (Hazop)

Feel free to post or send any offers and we can work out something that is fair for both parties.
---
~~SUPER SONIC FIGHTER~~
Sonic the Hedgehog FTW!
#2MyBRbackfiredPosted 11/13/2012 3:09:13 AM
The light rifle is part of the whole bundle. There's 1 code for all the in game stuff in the console. Good luck getting a trade for that.
---
GT- IfIWinUGetRecon or My BR backfired
#3ParaSpartan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 3:10:14 AM
MyBRbackfired posted...
The light rifle is part of the whole bundle. There's 1 code for all the in game stuff in the console. Good luck getting a trade for that.

Didn't know that, guess I'm out of luck there. Thanks for the heads up.
---
~~SUPER SONIC FIGHTER~~
Sonic the Hedgehog FTW!
#4MyBRbackfiredPosted 11/13/2012 3:18:25 AM
Sorry to kill your dreams. But they did the same with reach. The console had the 1 code, and I laughed at all the people who sold everything split up on eBay.
---
GT- IfIWinUGetRecon or My BR backfired
#5ParaSpartan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 3:26:21 AM
No worries. The Light Rifle has become my favorite primary but there are other things I'm looking for and I have updated my original post accordingly.

I'm hitting the hay so I may not respond immediately to posts or messages but, as everything is time-stamped, any offers made via posts or messages will be approached in the order that they are received.
---
~~SUPER SONIC FIGHTER~~
Sonic the Hedgehog FTW!
#6MushmelloPosted 11/13/2012 4:57:53 AM
I've got the Arctic BR Skin. And I think I might have a copy of the Hazop armor still. I'll even go first for you. PM me later? I'm about to go to bed too, just got home from work.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/fxvu52.jpg
#7SleepComaPosted 11/13/2012 5:04:22 AM
ParaSpartan posted...
No worries. The Light Rifle has become my favorite primary but there are other things I'm looking for and I have updated my original post accordingly.

I'm hitting the hay so I may not respond immediately to posts or messages but, as everything is time-stamped, any offers made via posts or messages will be approached in the order that they are received.

I saw a video where you can get a four shot kill with it by just zooming in once; iknow it's old but it's awesome to me.
---
I am no longer human
#8BossXIXPosted 11/13/2012 5:12:12 AM
I have a few GAME pre order codes to trade.
They have Oceanic Circuit Armour, Arctic BR and Specialization unlock.
I am willing to trade for any pre order emblems and Armour.
I would prefer Deadeye helmet or Venator Raptor but am willing to consider any offers.
I have the LE Recruit Prime and FOTUS already and am not interested in avatar items.
#9EyeofChaosPosted 11/13/2012 5:32:43 AM
I just PMd you, but if your interested, I have ALL gamestop preorder items for trade. Along with some xp codes
#10ParaSpartan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 1:00:48 PM
I have received a few offers and have replied to each accordingly.

As the Pulse armor is my main priority I am going to give this a little more time before committing to a trade.

Please be sure to post or PM me you offer.
---
~~SUPER SONIC FIGHTER~~
Sonic the Hedgehog FTW!