Giving away DEWXP!

#1HoBoSPosted 11/13/2012 9:47:44 AM
So, I don't have an xbox, but I do love me some Mountain Dew. As such, I have some double xp codes to give away to the most deserving people!

No, I don't want your life story. I don't want to hear why you think you deserve it.

All I want to know is your educational level and what you received your degree in (if applicable). Whoever sounds most deserving, I can send you the code I have with me right now, and the ones I have at home later. (For a tie-breaker, please let me know your favorite NFL franchise, as well. If you do not like football, you need not apply)

Thanks for playing!
---
" yes you are [an alcoholic], you're just on sabbatical" -Starfirepenguin
#2cabcalloway1983Posted 11/13/2012 9:50:01 AM
I would like it because of the entries into winning the console.My 360's disc trey does not open and i have to fidget with it for quite a while to change games and it makes funny noises.Would be nice to win that console so i dont have to worry about not having one when mine breaks down.
#3HoBoS(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 9:53:08 AM
cabcalloway1983 posted...
I would like it because of the entries into winning the console.My 360's disc trey does not open and i have to fidget with it for quite a while to change games and it makes funny noises.Would be nice to win that console so i dont have to worry about not having one when mine breaks down.

As I said, I do not care why you think you deserve it. Please work on reading comprehension, and maybe we'll talk.
---
#4SSBBaddictPosted 11/13/2012 9:53:10 AM
How does our level of education constitute who is most deserving? That doesn't even make sense. And before you assume that I'm a dropout or something, I'm currently in my second year of college in the field of marketing.
---
Halo Reach pl0x
9-14-10
#5SomnambulisticPosted 11/13/2012 9:53:21 AM
Currently finishing undergrad school for Radiology, heading into the real stuff soon. :D
---
Ab-so-lutely.
#6HoBoS(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 9:54:49 AM
SSBBaddict posted...
How does our level of education constitute who is most deserving? That doesn't even make sense. And before you assume that I'm a dropout or something, I'm currently in my second year of college in the field of marketing.

Because I find value in education. I figured this was a good way to sort out who I feel deserves it. I am tired of getting sap stories about how someone is going through hard times, etc, and thats why they deserve something.
---
#7BurnsDepartmentPosted 11/13/2012 9:55:26 AM
My education level stops before high school, seeing as how I'm disabled in such a way that it's impossible for me to learn in such an environment. So if you're using education level as a gauge of who works hard and who's a good person and all that, I'm honour bound to tell you that's a terrible method.
#8thanos17Posted 11/13/2012 9:55:31 AM
IT Management grad 2003 from Syracuse University favorite team Giants.. New Yorker yeah man
---
"Play Everything"
#9abbeldydooPosted 11/13/2012 9:56:12 AM
Just shove your XP codes TC.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#10Mr_MaN_Posted 11/13/2012 9:56:37 AM
I am pursuing a degree in Computer Science, and i'm loving every minute of it. (So far)