Giving away DEWXP!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Giving away DEWXP!

User Info: HoBoS

HoBoS
4 years ago#1
So, I don't have an xbox, but I do love me some Mountain Dew. As such, I have some double xp codes to give away to the most deserving people!

No, I don't want your life story. I don't want to hear why you think you deserve it.

All I want to know is your educational level and what you received your degree in (if applicable). Whoever sounds most deserving, I can send you the code I have with me right now, and the ones I have at home later. (For a tie-breaker, please let me know your favorite NFL franchise, as well. If you do not like football, you need not apply)

Thanks for playing!
" yes you are [an alcoholic], you're just on sabbatical" -Starfirepenguin

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
4 years ago#2
I would like it because of the entries into winning the console.My 360's disc trey does not open and i have to fidget with it for quite a while to change games and it makes funny noises.Would be nice to win that console so i dont have to worry about not having one when mine breaks down.

HoBoS
4 years ago#3
cabcalloway1983 posted...
I would like it because of the entries into winning the console.My 360's disc trey does not open and i have to fidget with it for quite a while to change games and it makes funny noises.Would be nice to win that console so i dont have to worry about not having one when mine breaks down.

As I said, I do not care why you think you deserve it. Please work on reading comprehension, and maybe we'll talk.

User Info: SSBBaddict

SSBBaddict
4 years ago#4
How does our level of education constitute who is most deserving? That doesn't even make sense. And before you assume that I'm a dropout or something, I'm currently in my second year of college in the field of marketing.
Halo Reach pl0x
9-14-10

User Info: Somnambulistic

Somnambulistic
4 years ago#5
Currently finishing undergrad school for Radiology, heading into the real stuff soon. :D
Ab-so-lutely.

HoBoS
4 years ago#6
SSBBaddict posted...
How does our level of education constitute who is most deserving? That doesn't even make sense. And before you assume that I'm a dropout or something, I'm currently in my second year of college in the field of marketing.

Because I find value in education. I figured this was a good way to sort out who I feel deserves it. I am tired of getting sap stories about how someone is going through hard times, etc, and thats why they deserve something.

User Info: BurnsDepartment

BurnsDepartment
4 years ago#7
My education level stops before high school, seeing as how I'm disabled in such a way that it's impossible for me to learn in such an environment. So if you're using education level as a gauge of who works hard and who's a good person and all that, I'm honour bound to tell you that's a terrible method.

User Info: thanos17

thanos17
4 years ago#8
IT Management grad 2003 from Syracuse University favorite team Giants.. New Yorker yeah man
"Play Everything"

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
4 years ago#9
Just shove your XP codes TC.
Don't mod me bro!

User Info: Mr_MaN_

Mr_MaN_
4 years ago#10
I am pursuing a degree in Computer Science, and i'm loving every minute of it. (So far)
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Giving away DEWXP!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived