Giving away DEWXP!

#21plainoldavidPosted 11/13/2012 10:07:55 AM
Received my bachelors of science in nursing and currently working in a cardiac catheterization lab an electrophysiology lab.
#22goggle36Posted 11/13/2012 10:12:02 AM(edited)
Currently serving in the US Navy submarine force. BA in Game Art from Full Sail University.

Washington Redskins!
---
More Perfect
#23Nacht004Posted 11/13/2012 10:11:29 AM(edited)
I received a Bachelors Degree for a double Major in Mathematics (Bachelor of Science) and Information technology (Bachelors degree of Business Administration) in May of 2008 from Hofstra University. I now am a drone at a bank but I am putting my degree to good use (which best thanks to the amount of debt I have from it). Attempting to Pursue a masters degree in the Fall of 2013.

For favorite football team, its the Jets. I'm a glutton for punishment but I've been following them with my buddies for years.
---
There's really nothing to say.
GT - Pb Farmer
#24gumbercules89Posted 11/13/2012 10:12:40 AM
college drop out; da bears.
#25javobiPosted 11/13/2012 10:14:32 AM
I am a highschool student suffering from a learning disability called dyspraxia. Despite that, I was one of a few picked to take my GCSE's earlier. When I was 14, I got an A* in RE (religious education), A in maths, physics, chemistry, biology, and english. B in history, and C in food tech.

I aspire to be an astral physicist, and want to study astral physics at cambridge, so I can unravel the secrets of this universe
---
Rivve: The Khajiit can be ridden in various positions, whichever is the most comfortable for you!
#26Booty_CallPosted 11/13/2012 10:16:36 AM
I got lost on the way to college and joined the Marine Corps instead. 0811 Field Artillery Cannoneer. Explosions are interesting, right?
---
There is no such thing as a death that's your fault.
#27ramzariotPosted 11/13/2012 10:16:47 AM
javobi posted...
I am a highschool student suffering from a learning disability called dyspraxia. Despite that, I was one of a few picked to take my GCSE's earlier. When I was 14, I got an A* in RE (religious education), A in maths, physics, chemistry, biology, and english. B in history, and C in food tech.

I aspire to be an astral physicist, and want to study astral physics at cambridge, so I can unravel the secrets of this universe

I assume you mean astro.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#28Smitty717Posted 11/13/2012 10:19:13 AM
plainoldavid posted...
Received my bachelors of science in nursing and currently working in a cardiac catheterization lab an electrophysiology lab.

nice to see a fellow nurse on the boards!
---
Gt: Smilty787, Keep Calm Chive On!
a loyal chiver
#29javobiPosted 11/13/2012 10:20:52 AM
ramzariot posted...
javobi posted...

I assume you mean astro.

Yup, but the term astral relates alot to my hobbies, so I normally say astral out of habit xD
---
Rivve: The Khajiit can be ridden in various positions, whichever is the most comfortable for you!
#30BurnsDepartmentPosted 11/13/2012 10:22:21 AM
mattman0101 posted...
BurnsDepartment posted...
My education level stops before high school, seeing as how I'm disabled in such a way that it's impossible for me to learn in such an environment. So if you're using education level as a gauge of who works hard and who's a good person and all that, I'm honour bound to tell you that's a terrible method.

You know many colleges offer online classes. Nowadays you can graduate from a university you never had to physically attend.

Thanks for the tip, but I'm not sure any of it would get me a job, and it'd be a waste to pay for formal education that I won't use.
(I don't think education is a waste, I just think paying for it when money is short and informal education is possible would be a waste. Given that the range of jobs I could actually do would be exceedingly limited, given the environments I can and can't work in, meaning I likely won't be able to get one.)