Giving away DEWXP!

#41NickxoPosted 11/13/2012 10:25:27 AM
Master's Degree in Law.
#42ox0shadow0xoPosted 11/13/2012 10:33:34 AM
So education level sets the bar and then the tie breaker is football? You have some odd standards TC lol.
---
360 games completed 100% retail: Armored Core 4, FF13, FF13-2, Force Unleashed 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, The Last Remnant, SSX.
#43hyjinx17Posted 11/13/2012 10:37:30 AM
Booty_Call posted...
I got lost on the way to college and joined the Marine Corps instead. 0811 Field Artillery Cannoneer. Explosions are interesting, right?

I say he should of gotten it. He's helping keep the free world safe so these people can go to school, but maybe the fact that all I have is a high school diploma makes me stupid and that's why I think that
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only arguement I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#44ravensfan2055Posted 11/13/2012 10:51:36 AM
BurnsDepartment posted...
My education level stops before high school, seeing as how I'm disabled in such a way that it's impossible for me to learn in such an environment. So if you're using education level as a gauge of who works hard and who's a good person and all that, I'm honour bound to tell you that's a terrible method.

I know people who have learning disabilities and graduate college. The only thing stopping you from graduating is yourself.

"I choose not to place 'DIS', in my ability." - Robert M. Hensel
---
"The purpose of war is not to die for your country; the purpose of war is to make the other guy die for his." -- General George S. Patton
#45McNabFishPosted 11/13/2012 10:52:54 AM
Ba Hons in Criminology (2012) from Sheffield Hallam University and the Packers :)
---
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
#46Kendei_BunsetsuPosted 11/13/2012 10:54:37 AM
HoBoS posted...
So, I don't have an xbox, but I do love me some Mountain Dew. As such, I have some double xp codes to give away to the most deserving people!

No, I don't want your life story. I don't want to hear why you think you deserve it.

All I want to know is your educational level and what you received your degree in (if applicable). Whoever sounds most deserving, I can send you the code I have with me right now, and the ones I have at home later. (For a tie-breaker, please let me know your favorite NFL franchise, as well. If you do not like football, you need not apply)

Thanks for playing!

Currently attending college for a degree in Computer Information Systems. Taking my Systems Analysis and Design class next semester, actually. Along with a marketing, managing, and a business statistics class.

Not a huge football fan, but back in the day I used to love the Dallas Cowboys. Back when Aikman and Smith were around.
---
XBL GT: Kendei
PSN: Kendei
#47SithLordHomerPosted 11/13/2012 11:03:37 AM
I am currently attending college for my third year. I am studying to be a high school math teacher. My favorite NFL franchise are the San Francisco 49ers.
---
"An ant has no quarrel with a boot."
#48xiTz_RyaNxPosted 11/13/2012 11:08:31 AM
Majoring in criminal psych and minoring in some behavioral analysis and body kinesthetics for profiling, but on account of this topic and how you're going to distribute your codes being terrible, I'll pass on it. Anyone with an education or not passed highschool can go out and buy Mountain Dew or Doritos, and if you're on here fighting for this TC's codes an preaching some BS to him, you'd have your time better spent doing nothing at all.
---
Saying I'm one of the best is just rude. All the people who don't agree look stupid then, and I don't want to make everyone feel stupid. (GT)- GotMyProSocksOn
#49CywynPosted 11/13/2012 11:09:29 AM
I have a degree in Ecological science (Bsc.) where I currently study sharks off the west coast. I am also on my way to earning a degree in computer science in order to make programs for fellow scientists to use that actually make sense as they come from someone with intimate knowledge in the field.

Go Packers!!
#50EddMarioPosted 11/13/2012 11:11:31 AM
cabcalloway1983 posted...
I would like it because of the entries into winning the console.My 360's disc trey does not open and i have to fidget with it for quite a while to change games and it makes funny noises.Would be nice to win that console so i dont have to worry about not having one when mine breaks down.

Same here.
I also happen to be a high school graduate and did take a semester of college at Madison Media Institute in the Game Art and Design program, but dropped out because of financial aid problems, but I DO plan to take a semester or 2 of community college and then go back to MMI and try again.
---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney