How get Rank up fast in short time, no boosting, all legit.

#11DragonShaw32(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 1:02:24 PM
theshoveller posted...

Are there more enemies in co-op instead of solo? I know solo I only get about 2k or so per Spartan Ops mission.

i not sure, but i suggest you play coop because you will complete mission much faster.

<message to other guy>

IT IS POSSIBLE GET 5 THOUSAND WORTH OF EXPERIENCE! it not impossible.

<back to you.>

just find mission that has lots of enemies with less time to complete, and try kill most of them than your teammate. you will earn high exp about 3-4k...

<back to that guy>

again.. getting 5k is still possible.
#12my_name_is_EdPosted 11/13/2012 1:06:28 PM(edited)
theshoveller posted...
my_name_is_Ed posted...
DragonShaw32 posted...
my_name_is_Ed posted...

Oh, and your math is wrong. Participating, I never get any less that 4.3k xp in Spartan Ops. Coming out in first gets no less the 4.8k, and as much as 5k

I did got 5k from Spartan Ops, it rarely but i got it.

that why i do math with 3.5k as in average, not highest.

But it's impossible to get less than 4k if you participate. and if you just dick around doing nothing, killing yourself, or only get like 3 kills, you'll get 0-800 xp.

Are there more enemies in co-op instead of solo? I know solo I only get about 2k or so per Spartan Ops mission.

No. Same number of enemies. It just they give you more xp if you play through the "Find Game" feature.
---
Dubstep "producers": "Dude I just pushed all these buttons, what's next?"
".....I could push these two buttons AT THE SAME TIME!"
#13my_name_is_EdPosted 11/13/2012 1:07:43 PM
DragonShaw32 posted...
theshoveller posted...

i not sure, but i suggest you play coop because you will complete mission much faster.

<message to other guy>

IT IS POSSIBLE GET 5 THOUSAND WORTH OF EXPERIENCE! it not impossible.

<back to you.>

just find mission that has lots of enemies with less time to complete, and try kill most of them than your teammate. you will earn high exp about 3-4k...

<back to that guy>

again.. getting 5k is still possible.

If you read my post, you'd know I know that. What I'm arguing is that it's NOT possible to get LESS than 4k, unless you dick around the whole time.
---
Dubstep "producers": "Dude I just pushed all these buttons, what's next?"
".....I could push these two buttons AT THE SAME TIME!"
#14theshovellerPosted 11/13/2012 1:07:53 PM
Okay, I didn't know. I didn't want to piss off some random people by ending up sucking, or something. Do people usually care if you end up sucking royally?
#15DragonShaw32(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 1:16:32 PM
my_name_is_Ed posted...

If you read my post, you'd know I know that. What I'm arguing is that it's NOT possible to get LESS than 4k, unless you dick around the whole time.

done re-read that post. my bad, i not expert in English as in my 2nd language.

"NOT possible to get LESS than 4k" I misread that part.

thank for clear.
#16AWarAmp84Posted 11/13/2012 1:17:23 PM
I just have a question for the TC. Why race to rank up? Or better yet, who are you trying to impress? I'd much rather play a game type I enjoy than a repetitve one that gets me more xp and is overall boring. Just relax. FYI, my time is also limited.
---
This message was typed using an Iphone. Spelling errors happen often, get over it. Currently playing XCOM:Enemy Unknown, Halo 4 and L4D 2.
#17VandorLeePosted 11/13/2012 1:20:42 PM
He said if you wanted to rank up quickly. If not DONT PLAY IT.
---
"God did not create humans,
Humans created God"
#18chaotix42Posted 11/13/2012 1:24:26 PM(edited)
Ep 2, mission 5. If I search for a public game and get a full team of decent players we can clear it quite fast. If I get 1st place with double XP I earn 11.9k without fail. If there are fewer players it takes longer & our score suffers. Less than 1st place earns fewer points as well. The best part is you can do the RvB easter egg so repeated playthroughs aren't quite as boring. : )

To make it faster, at the start run right & up the first ramp. There's a bunch of Incinerator Cannons so you can DMR/BR the Crawlers and Incinerate all the Knights. There's another Incinerator on the left middle level. There's a bunch of Binary Rifles on the far side of the main chamber as well but I don't like those as much since I'm running & gunning for fast clears.

I burst out laughing for no reason

Oh it was a good reason. XD

I just have a question for the TC. Why race to rank up? Or better yet, who are you trying to impress? I'd much rather play a game type I enjoy than a repetitve one that gets me more xp and is overall boring. Just relax. FYI, my time is also limited.

Seriously not trolling, but cool story bro. This topic is a round hole & you're a square peg.
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
#19SinisterBladePosted 11/13/2012 1:26:25 PM
~ +5950xp is the max/round without 2x ExP
~ You need to use the FIND GAME feature to recieve the max
~ +5950 is easy to recieve in sucsession
~ A good unit can complete a Ch. in under 10 mins EVERTIME
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#20KtotheYLEPosted 11/13/2012 1:34:16 PM
I'm half way to level 47 and I just play a mixture of KOTH, Oddball and Spartan Ops. Any level in Episode 2 should give you around 4-5k each time you complete it, try playing Hacksaw or Gagarin to level up fastest.
---
('` | \ / |;;; |\ | ('`` |;;;\ ../ |;;; |\ | Six en Seven
.,) | / \ |,,, | \|. .,).|,,, \,,/ |,,,.| \|Gt: Crown 0f Thorns