Halo... "the king of balance"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo... "the king of balance"
3 years ago#1
Shoot a guy nine times with a BR, pistol him... Then watch him run off as you're killed by some bull**** roadkill, insta killed by a frontal melee, or sniped from across the map...

This game doesn't reward good aim. It rewards morons who roadkill, campers and melee garbage. 343 definitely catered to the noobs for this one
3 years ago#2
Shots fired.
---
PSN: VectorChaos || WTF || XBL: Vector Chaos
I'm the best there is, plain and simple, I mean I wake up in the mornin' and I piss excellence.
3 years ago#3
icon636 posted...
Shoot a guy nine times with a BR, pistol him... Then watch him run off as you're killed by some bull**** roadkill, insta killed by a frontal melee, or sniped from across the map...

This game doesn't reward good aim. It rewards morons who roadkill, campers and melee garbage. 343 definitely catered to the noobs for this one

prob had an overshield quit your crying and go play COD
---
360 GT- eljuanandonly
3 years ago#4
Things CoD bad kids say.
3 years ago#5
I'm gettin mah **** pushed in over here.
---
GT: Cthalpa
"I'm not that great." - Me
3 years ago#6
lrn2headshot
---
Even a blind monkey finds an acorn
3 years ago#7
This game isn't balanced at all. As long as instant respawns and random ordnance drops are in it, it will never be balanced.
3 years ago#8
sdchi posted...
This game isn't balanced at all. As long as instant respawns and random ordnance drops are in it, it will never be balanced.

This. It's still fully playable, but it's not perfect. But it's halo, it shouldn't be perfect, that'd ruin the fun!
---
GT: Cthalpa
"I'm not that great." - Me
3 years ago#9

The game is balanced.
---
Every 5 seconds you continue to use an ACR, someone gets an extra kill.
|B|E|T|T|E|R|G|U|N|S| - My Anti-Noob™
3 years ago#10
icon636 posted...

You successfully landed 27 BR bullets into a kid, and he didn't die? I don't think you know where your reticle is. Quit crying and learn to aim.
---
Why's Santa so jolly? 'Cause he knows where all the bad girls live. r.i.p. Cruz1987...may he rest in peace...>.<
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo... "the king of balance"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived