Doritos with code already redeemed

#1Valentino16Posted 11/13/2012 2:30:15 PM
People suck. It's the sad truth. Dishonest people ruin things for honest people

If you have a smartphone, check that the code works, then buy the bag. If not, grab a bag from the way back and roll the dice.

I almost got kicked out of Wal-Mart for doing so, but when the employee saw that I had the intent of actually buying the bag, as a fellow Halo player, he was grateful that I wasn't a douchebag.

Luckily it's not the same with Dew, and unless you're a raging butthole you can't steal those codes.

I really can't understand why they printed the codes on the outside of the bag, it's really beyond me.
---
GT: Obstreperosity
"Zur-En-Arrh"
#2Lionheart MasterPosted 11/13/2012 2:40:13 PM
call customer service

/topic
---
--
"The enemy's gate is down!"
#3AngelsNAirwav3sPosted 11/13/2012 2:47:55 PM
Less QQ more pewpew
---
God bless the sad and selfless. Stay helpless. Cause I've always been stronger than that, hold the weight of the world on my back. Love, Selfish Love.
#4500whpSRT4Posted 11/13/2012 2:49:39 PM
fk PepsiCo. Theyre the fat*** corporation trying to get sales off people liking a video game. Just call and demand your code. Who cares if someone took the original code.
---
Awaiting: Bioshock Infinite, SW 1313, Last of Us, Watchdogs, Pikmin 3, GTA V
#5SPARTAN_D7Posted 11/13/2012 2:50:35 PM
AngelsNAirwav3s posted...
Less QQ more pewpew

I lol'd

That sucks TC. There was a big topic about it yesterday. It was basicly me being talked do to by people because I said anyone who takes the code without buying the bag is a douche.

People are pathetic and you have my sympathy.
---
It's okay if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.
#6SunDevil77Posted 11/13/2012 2:51:16 PM
500whpSRT4 posted...
fk PepsiCo. Theyre the fat*** corporation trying to get sales off people liking a video game. Just call and demand your code. Who cares if someone took the original code.

Hey, my cousin works for Pepsi!
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#7SPARTAN_D7Posted 11/13/2012 2:55:20 PM
500whpSRT4 posted...

If you are taking the code without buying the bag you are not supporting a struggling economy and you are therefore, a terrorist. Buy the bag and stop stealing other peoples codes you terrorist!
---
It's okay if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.
#8LOTRsolidsnakePosted 11/13/2012 2:56:28 PM
Bag says purchase not necessary.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#9shawntew9935Posted 11/13/2012 4:21:07 PM
I bought a big bag today along with a twelve pack of md. Was crossing my fingers putting in the code, but it worked, sucks that the md was only 6 matches though and no bonus for both codes at the same time as with the 20 oz and small bag codes.
---
GT SuaveCorpsey
#10_CyberpunkPosted 11/13/2012 4:22:50 PM
LOTRsolidsnake posted...
Bag says purchase not necessary.

This. The hell is up with you people?
---
http://i.imgur.com/mARgU.gif