Doritos with code already redeemed

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Doritos with code already redeemed
4 years ago#1
People suck. It's the sad truth. Dishonest people ruin things for honest people

If you have a smartphone, check that the code works, then buy the bag. If not, grab a bag from the way back and roll the dice.

I almost got kicked out of Wal-Mart for doing so, but when the employee saw that I had the intent of actually buying the bag, as a fellow Halo player, he was grateful that I wasn't a douchebag.

Luckily it's not the same with Dew, and unless you're a raging butthole you can't steal those codes.

I really can't understand why they printed the codes on the outside of the bag, it's really beyond me.
GT: Obstreperosity
"Zur-En-Arrh"
4 years ago#2
call customer service

/topic
--
"The enemy's gate is down!"
4 years ago#3
Less QQ more pewpew
God bless the sad and selfless. Stay helpless. Cause I've always been stronger than that, hold the weight of the world on my back. Love, Selfish Love.
4 years ago#4
fk PepsiCo. Theyre the fat*** corporation trying to get sales off people liking a video game. Just call and demand your code. Who cares if someone took the original code.
Awaiting: Bioshock Infinite, SW 1313, Last of Us, Watchdogs, Pikmin 3, GTA V
4 years ago#5
AngelsNAirwav3s posted...
Less QQ more pewpew

I lol'd

That sucks TC. There was a big topic about it yesterday. It was basicly me being talked do to by people because I said anyone who takes the code without buying the bag is a douche.

People are pathetic and you have my sympathy.
It's okay if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.
4 years ago#6
500whpSRT4 posted...
fk PepsiCo. Theyre the fat*** corporation trying to get sales off people liking a video game. Just call and demand your code. Who cares if someone took the original code.

Hey, my cousin works for Pepsi!
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
4 years ago#7
500whpSRT4 posted...

If you are taking the code without buying the bag you are not supporting a struggling economy and you are therefore, a terrorist. Buy the bag and stop stealing other peoples codes you terrorist!
It's okay if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.
4 years ago#8
Bag says purchase not necessary.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
4 years ago#9
I bought a big bag today along with a twelve pack of md. Was crossing my fingers putting in the code, but it worked, sucks that the md was only 6 matches though and no bonus for both codes at the same time as with the 20 oz and small bag codes.
GT SuaveCorpsey
4 years ago#10
LOTRsolidsnake posted...
Bag says purchase not necessary.

This. The hell is up with you people?
http://i.imgur.com/mARgU.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Doritos with code already redeemed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived