Why is Cortana naked?

#31thermopylaePosted 11/13/2012 4:48:01 PM
guess cortana prefers shaved.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#32VandorLeePosted 11/13/2012 4:55:31 PM
_Cyberpunk posted...
Because f*** you, that's why.

YES!
---
"God did not create humans,
Humans created God"
#33SmakkyofacePosted 11/13/2012 4:59:32 PM
Cortana was put into service 8 years ago. AI's deteriorate after 7.

I forget my point.
---
Xbox Live / PSN / Steam: Smakkyoface
i7 3770k @ 4.66ghz, 24GB DDR3 1600, Evga Gtx 670 FTW.
#34BiggyDXPosted 11/13/2012 5:08:08 PM
Rule #1 in videogame making: Hot naked women gets your attention.

(Seriously though, she's only half-naked considering that known of her major erogenous zones are exposed. As if AI's could have them of course >_>)
---
Gamertag: My user name
#35MasterShot2k5Posted 11/13/2012 5:10:31 PM
_Cyberpunk posted...
Because f*** you, that's why.

---
Haters gonna hate......
#36Famine_10f4Posted 11/13/2012 5:18:38 PM
Because people who play Halo are nothing but kids who look at breasts, or whatever that one guy said lol.

Seriously I have no problem with it, she has a fantastic figure.
#37ReploidAXZPosted 11/13/2012 5:25:33 PM
Famine_10f4 posted...
Because people who play Halo are nothing but kids who look at breasts, or whatever that one guy said lol.

Seriously I have no problem with it, she has a fantastic figure.

Question: Who can be mesmerised by breasts?

Answer: .......Children?

Er, take another shot at it.
---
R.I.P RARE.
#38dannyaqPosted 11/13/2012 5:30:05 PM
the thing is though its for the military. even actual people in the military can't choose their clothing. you think the military will let a computer program do whatever it wants? It makes no sense to let professionalism slide when it comes to making cortana. i'm kinda suprised she has as much personality as she does, i mean they robbed cheif of human personality, but they bother giving it to her? You need a bit so that it doesn't feel like you are talking to an inhuman robot, but you wouldn't want her getting emotional. i thought the AI in halo wars was much better. it acted like what you would expect from an AI used for military purposes.
---
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't
#39Leighton04Posted 11/13/2012 5:48:31 PM
dannyaq posted...
the thing is though its for the military. even actual people in the military can't choose their clothing. you think the military will let a computer program do whatever it wants? It makes no sense to let professionalism slide when it comes to making cortana. i'm kinda suprised she has as much personality as she does, i mean they robbed cheif of human personality, but they bother giving it to her? You need a bit so that it doesn't feel like you are talking to an inhuman robot, but you wouldn't want her getting emotional. i thought the AI in halo wars was much better. it acted like what you would expect from an AI used for military purposes.

She's not naked though. She's wearing purple.
---
I am the law
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yLFYJrirzQ&feature=related
#40dannyaqPosted 11/13/2012 5:59:10 PM
i never said she was naked, topic creater did. I only called it unprofessional. naked, purple body stocking, whatever you want to call it, it is not a fitting military presentation. I mean I don't know what the regulations are in the halo universe, but based on the haircuts of other female soldiers and officers, i'm pretty sure it's supposed to be pretty similar to our code of dress and cortana's haircut doesn't fit in with any other female in the game. and her clothing doesn't fit either, especially when you compare it to other AI that have been shown in the halo universe.

My point is, do you think "wearing purple" has an appropriate level of appearance for military made software?
---
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't