Lionheart Master posted...
Nezu Chiza posted...
Why not?

---
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png
#42SterlingFox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 5:02:31 PM
dannyaq posted...
i never said she was naked, topic creater did. I only called it unprofessional. naked, purple body stocking, whatever you want to call it, it is not a fitting military presentation. I mean I don't know what the regulations are in the halo universe, but based on the haircuts of other female soldiers and officers, i'm pretty sure it's supposed to be pretty similar to our code of dress and cortana's haircut doesn't fit in with any other female in the game. and her clothing doesn't fit either, especially when you compare it to other AI that have been shown in the halo universe.

My point is, do you think "wearing purple" has an appropriate level of appearance for military made software?

As much as I like his style, the Infinity's AI wearing a 20th century fighter pilot outfit isn't exactly suitable military attire either.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#43Leighton04Posted 11/13/2012 5:19:00 PM
dannyaq posted...
i never said she was naked, topic creater did. I only called it unprofessional. naked, purple body stocking, whatever you want to call it, it is not a fitting military presentation. I mean I don't know what the regulations are in the halo universe, but based on the haircuts of other female soldiers and officers, i'm pretty sure it's supposed to be pretty similar to our code of dress and cortana's haircut doesn't fit in with any other female in the game. and her clothing doesn't fit either, especially when you compare it to other AI that have been shown in the halo universe.

My point is, do you think "wearing purple" has an appropriate level of appearance for military made software?

Yes.
---
I am the law
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yLFYJrirzQ&feature=related
#44jintarmanPosted 11/13/2012 5:33:13 PM
Quote:the thing is though its for the military. even actual people in the military can't choose their clothing. you think the military will let a computer program do whatever it wants? It makes no sense to let professionalism slide when it comes to making cortana. i'm kinda suprised she has as much personality as she does, i mean they robbed cheif of human personality, but they bother giving it to her? You need a bit so that it doesn't feel like you are talking to an inhuman robot, but you wouldn't want her getting emotional. i thought the AI in halo wars was much better. it acted like what you would expect from an AI used for military purposes.
@dannyaq
Cortana wasn't made to serve in the regular military. She was made specially for doctor Halsey, and made as a direct copy of Halsey's brain using a cloned brain. In effect, Cortana is another Catherine Halsey, but with her own personality.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#45AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 11/13/2012 5:34:09 PM
i'd like to see halsey in the same outfit >_>
---
Nov 6 - the Reclamation Begins!
Halo 4 - less than one week =O (nvm, got it >_> )
#46onilord228Posted 11/13/2012 5:36:06 PM
In one of the books there was an oni ai that was an oni...creative guys those oni...
---
GT: abysmalazmodai
#47GGearXPosted 11/13/2012 5:36:48 PM
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
i'd like to see halsey in the same outfit >_>

Oh? I would very much like that as well. Hmmmmmm!
---
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :P ) (O_\) mewmew!
Sorry about the typos, I'm in my Gundam!
#48dmack316Posted 11/13/2012 5:37:28 PM
TheWayOfTheGun posted...
Would you rather the Master Chief be naked instead?

lol
#49Deadpool_FTWPosted 11/13/2012 5:38:16 PM
Athenov posted...
i wish i was an ai. that way i would choose a big ass bush between my legs.

is that "big-ass bush" or "big ass-bush"?

I died laughing at this. My grave has piss-weak internet, but good show, sir.
---
OBJECTION!
My common sense is tingling!
#50KandaYuuPosted 11/13/2012 5:39:18 PM
he's a newer AI. When Cortana was made, they didn't have the ability.

False. Deja, the AI that taught the Spartans math, science, history, etc was dressed as a woman in a toga.
---
Garrus Vakarian destroyed the periodic table, because Garrus Vakarian only recognizes the element of surprise.
GT: Amatsu Kenjutsu