Why is Cortana naked?

#51kingwutuguPosted 11/13/2012 6:39:43 PM
B/c they wanted to make it M rated and that was the only thing m rated in the entire game other than the blood
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#52BeidhaPosted 11/13/2012 6:40:22 PM
GGearX posted...
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
i'd like to see halsey in the same outfit >_>

Oh? I would very much like that as well. Hmmmmmm!

Anyone in this topic an artist?
---
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep
#53AurawhispererPosted 11/13/2012 6:41:24 PM
Because she wants to feed you her blue juice silly
#54Skul_Posted 11/13/2012 8:24:01 PM
i never said she was naked, topic creater did. I only called it unprofessional. naked, purple body stocking, whatever you want to call it, it is not a fitting military presentation. I mean I don't know what the regulations are in the halo universe, but based on the haircuts of other female soldiers and officers, i'm pretty sure it's supposed to be pretty similar to our code of dress and cortana's haircut doesn't fit in with any other female in the game. and her clothing doesn't fit either, especially when you compare it to other AI that have been shown in the halo universe.

My point is, do you think "wearing purple" has an appropriate level of appearance for military made software?

I like your sig.
---
"Screen Size = Resolution."- jairusmonillas
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig
#55ShadowSkill11Posted 11/13/2012 8:30:44 PM
SterlingFox posted...
The Infinity's AI is wearing like full-on WWII fighter pilot gear with like a bomber jacket and thick pants. So why is Cortana naked if AI clothing is possible?

It's covered in the Fall of Reach book. AI's choose their appearance. They are Avatars. It's the same reason you pick a picture of Ichigo Kurosaki for a forum avatar. It doesn't matter. She could have a tail, 3 heads and 47 mouths that all sing the song of the dead when she speaks.
#56JackTheGreenPosted 11/13/2012 8:31:31 PM
(Especially in the earlier games) She has equations and data flowing across her skin. She wears her calculations. (AI's do pick their own appearance, she is also a young Halsey, she was generated from a flash clone of Halsey's brain.)
#57Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 11/13/2012 8:35:00 PM
ReploidAXZ posted...
Famine_10f4 posted...
Because people who play Halo are nothing but kids who look at breasts, or whatever that one guy said lol.

Seriously I have no problem with it, she has a fantastic figure.

Question: Who can be mesmerised by breasts?

Answer: .......Children?

Er, take another shot at it.

Men? Her boobs will draw men like moth to a flame..... or two flames in this instance.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#58MikDaTvPosted 11/13/2012 8:36:09 PM
dannyaq posted...
i never said she was naked, topic creater did. I only called it unprofessional. naked, purple body stocking, whatever you want to call it, it is not a fitting military presentation. I mean I don't know what the regulations are in the halo universe, but based on the haircuts of other female soldiers and officers, i'm pretty sure it's supposed to be pretty similar to our code of dress and cortana's haircut doesn't fit in with any other female in the game. and her clothing doesn't fit either, especially when you compare it to other AI that have been shown in the halo universe.

My point is, do you think "wearing purple" has an appropriate level of appearance for military made software?

You realize it's not a she? It also doesn't have clothing or a haircut. It's also not a soldier, officer or otherwise.
---
BONESAW IS READY!!!!! to join the Downing 213 Gaming Clan
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Downing_213/index/
#59BladeX65Posted 11/13/2012 8:47:21 PM
Dr. Halsey's a nudist, why do you think she's handcuffed.
---
GT - Blade X65
#60Kungfu KenobiPosted 11/13/2012 8:48:07 PM
You realize it's not a she?

Tell that to the art department.
---
Check out www.axemurderingworms.com . And remember kids: Sound isn't music, Books aren't stories, This is not a pipe, and The medium is the message.