This week's update kind of made me lose faith in 343.

#131iRGushPosted 11/14/2012 3:33:04 PM
Yea, I'm disappointed with the playlist variety.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
iRGush
#132That1Guyy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 4:16:28 PM(edited)
You know, that hadn't even occurred to me. If there were an actual FFA or Rumble Pit playlist, no one would even play Regicide. Gotta push those gametypes no one cares about.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#133iRGushPosted 11/14/2012 4:26:23 PM
That1Guyy posted...
You know, that hadn't even occurred to me. If there were an actual FFA or Rumble Pit playlist, no one would even play Regicide. Gotta push those gametypes no one cares about.

I'm surprised theres no extraction playlist to be honest, you'd think that 343 would push the new objective they created but I'm sure 3/4 of people don't even know it exists.
---
iRGush
#134LanternOfAshPosted 11/14/2012 4:33:44 PM
LoneWolf4545 posted...
You act like bungie did what you are asking for a week after release. Because they most certainly did not. Hell reach got a ton more updates once 343 took over and bungie left.

THIS. Bungie SCREWED us. They NEVER made a title update. Not even a day one update. They were practically fumbling over themselves to shove Halo out of the studio.
#135lderivedxPosted 11/14/2012 11:20:04 PM
I'm surprised theres no extraction playlist to be honest, you'd think that 343 would push the new objective they created but I'm sure 3/4 of people don't even know it exists.

What. There's a new objective gametype?
---
I was a Captain Grade 3 back in Halo 3 and every other incredibly good player out there who didnt hack was at least an officer-Lawfish66
#136EklundzPosted 11/14/2012 11:21:56 PM
That1Guyy posted...
It's not so much impatience as it is expecting the same service I got with previous purchases.

Definetly impatience.
---
Dark Souls ruined gaming
#137iRGushPosted 11/15/2012 2:55:07 AM
lderivedx posted...

What. There's a new objective gametype?

Yea, its called extraction and people have said its just a ripoff of CoD's demolition game type, its supposed to be for 8's but a lot of people say it could work for 4's. You could try it for customs but its basically capturing a point and holding it for 45 seconds to detonate it and score a point, theres 3-5 capture points an first to 5 detenations win. You can also disarm the enemy teams capture point and arm it for your own team resulting in another 45 second wait.
---
iRGush
#138iRGushPosted 11/15/2012 2:57:00 AM
LanternOfAsh posted...
LoneWolf4545 posted...
You act like bungie did what you are asking for a week after release. Because they most certainly did not. Hell reach got a ton more updates once 343 took over and bungie left.

THIS. Bungie SCREWED us. They NEVER made a title update. Not even a day one update. They were practically fumbling over themselves to shove Halo out of the studio.

Bungie just wanted to seperate from microsoft, why would they bother working on a game that they don't have to deal with in the future? They couldn't care less about reach after launch. This game however is 343's and won't be transfered over to another studio so they should be trying to satisfy the player base, not release 1 playlist a week.
---
iRGush
#139SendenPosted 11/15/2012 2:58:50 AM
This game doesn't need new game modes, it needs new forge maps added to playlists. Playing infinity slayer and 9/10 either playing Complex or Haven is getting boring.