This week's update kind of made me lose faith in 343.

#31HighOnPhazonPosted 11/13/2012 10:36:39 PM
Look I get it, it should have shipped with all those playlists, but at least they are adding things, it keeps it fresh. Suddenly people are like getting bored then they log on and see that 343 introduced a few more gametypes. "Awesome!" they say, and they play some more.

It's a way to keep them on the hook so to speak.
---
GT: AncientToaster
Speak of the devil...and he shall appear
#320NotoriousLynx0Posted 11/13/2012 10:36:54 PM
Guys, in order to help that one guy, let's list things he can do in Halo 4.

1. Go on a warthog splattering betrayal spree in BTS.
#33That1Guyy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 10:38:55 PM
0NotoriousLynx0 posted...
I've tried new things every day since release. Only played a couple matches of SWAT. Try finding some players to do custom games. There's three maps and two gametypes not even in matchmaking right now because 343 wants to spread out the content, which, in my opinion, is a good idea. It adds great replayability. Today, I decided to only do custom matches and it was amazing. 4v4 on some new forge maps, like the remake of the Unreal tournament map, Facing Worlds, and a remake of the Pit. Try out the challenges, try spec ops, we got a new episode like today or something, try out forge. Make a new gametype. I focused on forging and making custom gametypes yesterday and I had a blast.

New content adds to replayability, but what I'm asking for isn't new content. It's gametypes that we've had for the past 3 main entries in the series. It's content that, as you've just said, is already in the game, but not in matchmaking for an arbitrary reason.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#340NotoriousLynx0Posted 11/13/2012 10:39:41 PM
That1Guyy posted...
0NotoriousLynx0 posted...
I've tried new things every day since release. Only played a couple matches of SWAT. Try finding some players to do custom games. There's three maps and two gametypes not even in matchmaking right now because 343 wants to spread out the content, which, in my opinion, is a good idea. It adds great replayability. Today, I decided to only do custom matches and it was amazing. 4v4 on some new forge maps, like the remake of the Unreal tournament map, Facing Worlds, and a remake of the Pit. Try out the challenges, try spec ops, we got a new episode like today or something, try out forge. Make a new gametype. I focused on forging and making custom gametypes yesterday and I had a blast.

New content adds to replayability, but what I'm asking for isn't new content. It's gametypes that we've had for the past 3 main entries in the series. It's content that, as you've just said, is already in the game, but not in matchmaking for an arbitrary reason.

no u
#35AnthonyBrock2Posted 11/13/2012 10:39:43 PM
Wow...first world problems much....

Halo Fans:
Complain the game doesn't up date fast enough
Changes to a weekly update
Still Complains the game doesn't update fast enough
---
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.
#36That1Guyy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 10:41:15 PM
HighOnPhazon posted...
Look I get it, it should have shipped with all those playlists, but at least they are adding things, it keeps it fresh. Suddenly people are like getting bored then they log on and see that 343 introduced a few more gametypes. "Awesome!" they say, and they play some more.

It's a way to keep them on the hook so to speak.

But those gametypes should be new gametypes. Not gametypes that we've had since forever.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#37builder111Posted 11/13/2012 10:42:13 PM
what a damn crybaby
#38Seantkd92Posted 11/13/2012 10:45:08 PM
I'm pretty sure the previous titles weren't released with Team Snipers and Grifball.
#39wordrubPosted 11/13/2012 10:48:16 PM
^^^check out his ironic sig!
---
"I've been a lot of places and I've seen a lot of faces... I kicked those faces asses."
#400NotoriousLynx0Posted 11/13/2012 10:49:43 PM
>If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.