This week's update kind of made me lose faith in 343.

#41That1Guyy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 10:52:55 PM(edited)
Seantkd92 posted...
I'm pretty sure the previous titles weren't released with Team Snipers and Grifball.

Obviously, as Grifball didn't exist when Halo 3 came out, but it came with Reach. So did snipers. And I'm fairly certain team snipers came with 3. And those aren't the only two gametypes I'd like added.

0NotoriousLynx0 posted...
>If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.

Following that advice every waking moment isn't easy, as I'm sure we all know.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#42jedimasta555Posted 11/13/2012 11:04:33 PM
Lol let's all complain about how 343 was able to actually add something to the game the first week instead of releasing a beta version of the game and then working on patching it on day one like half the games that get released these days.
---
F(r)iend
#43Link43130Posted 11/13/2012 11:05:18 PM
Black Ops 2 launched with over twice as many playlists as Halo 4. ;_;
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
#44GoroPosted 11/13/2012 11:05:25 PM
That1Guyy posted...
Obviously, as Grifball didn't exist when Halo 3 came out, but it came with Reach.

you're wrong on that, but I agree with everything else you've said.
---
GT: GaryBuseyT33th
#450NotoriousLynx0Posted 11/13/2012 11:09:02 PM
jedimasta555 posted...
Lol let's all complain about how 343 was able to actually add something to the game the first week instead of releasing a beta version of the game and then working on patching it on day one like half the games that get released these days.

Or two years early than when it should of been released like Final Fantasy 14.
#46xoAxeloxPosted 11/13/2012 11:12:54 PM
even if its only been a week he has a valid point

like honestly look at this games playlists compared to the previous halos. we dont even have ranked playlists on release which is pathetic
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
#47That1Guyy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 11:17:07 PM
jedimasta555 posted...

Other people performing pooring isn't an excuse for you to perform poorly, though.

Goro posted...
you're wrong on that, but I agree with everything else you've said.

Are you certain?
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#48DisastersaurusPosted 11/13/2012 11:38:58 PM
You guys know they're trying to keep the number of playlists low on purpose, right? They said they don't wanna split the playerbase.

They're going to remove SWAT next week, then put a new playtype in.

So on, so forth.
---
Gamefaqs User Cycle: Join. Get Trolled. Tell yourself you'll never troll like that. Constantly argue with trolls. Give up and start trolling new users.
#49GoroPosted 11/13/2012 11:44:09 PM
You're right it didn't exist when halo 3 came out, but it took, I want to say 6 months but I'm really not sure before it was a permanent playlist in reach.

I'm horrible at shooting games, but I'm good enough to not be that dbag on your team that you wish would quit. I enjoy playing halo-halo occasionally. However I am ridiculously good at grifball and its mostly all I play. I had an old account when halo3 came out up until some time (again, I think 6 months or so but not sure).
After reach came out *insert stupid financial/xbox gamertag recovery process is ridiculous problem* which happened to be shortly after the grifball playlist was in.
Basically yes, it was a hectic deal for me and I distinctly remember it not being a permanent playlist at first.
---
GT: GaryBuseyT33th
#50SuffurixPosted 11/14/2012 12:06:53 AM
I think there's a very simple solution here that you've all been overlooking this whole time. The guy's username is "That1Guyy." Guys, he is LITERALLY that one guy. No more needs to be said.