This week's update kind of made me lose faith in 343.

#61SterlingFoxPosted 11/14/2012 3:06:00 AM
LoneWolf4545 posted...
It was the week of release. We are lucky we got anything.

I wouldn't say lucky, considering that their hasty "Gotta beat Black Ops 2!" update ****ed a lot of people over.

Because of their update and how untested their servers were there are currently thousands of people stuck on their back-up server where they can't play 50% of the playlists, Spartan Ops, or even Co-Op campaign or custom games with friends online.

I was lucky only to be stuck there for a day, but there are folks who still can't play most of the game.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#62MagnaLynx21Posted 11/14/2012 3:14:16 AM
I see what the OP means, despite being only a week old; playing the same maps/game types as frequently as most of us have has already got the game feeling somewhat stale.
---
I can't believe how old this site is...
Gamertag & PSN - MagnaLynx21
#63DrkVrtxPosted 11/14/2012 3:48:18 AM
0NotoriousLynx0 posted...
Goes to show how impatient gamers are.
#64xninjagrrlPosted 11/14/2012 3:49:59 AM
What ever happened to big team battle? Big team slayer is lame. I liked the objective based game types like bombing run and capture the flag....halo 4 mp is weak to say the least
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#65o5pr3yPosted 11/14/2012 3:51:11 AM
That1Guyy posted...
LoneWolf4545 posted...
It was the week of release. We are lucky we got anything.

Not really.

You already bought their full game. They Don't have to give you anything.
Hell we're lucky they aren't charging us for it.
---
GT: Ninja Gunpants
#66FFG_HarnessPosted 11/14/2012 4:14:23 AM
This thread makes me hate gamers. Well, just TC.
---
GT: FFG Harness
Steam: Harness (Saul Goodman)
#67Chickity_ChinaPosted 11/14/2012 4:18:22 AM
Elprede007 posted...
PesticideDream posted...
No, it's impatience.

NO IT IS JUST EXPECTING TO GET WHAT YOU GOT BEFORE. LEARN TO READ, OR GET GLASSES, CONTACTS, LASICS, OR ANY EYE SUPPORTING THING.

Lol nerd rage.
---
Lightning said yes.
#68That1Guyy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 10:46:52 AM
Disastersaurus posted...
You guys know they're trying to keep the number of playlists low on purpose, right? They said they don't wanna split the playerbase.

They're going to remove SWAT next week, then put a new playtype in.

So on, so forth.

You don't need to worry about splitting the player base when the game just came out and it has the player numbers it currently has.

Goro posted...
I distinctly remember it not being a permanent playlist at first.

Okay then. My mistake.

TheApd_Returns posted...
here's the reason: outside of grifbal, most of those were dead playlists in Reach. i agree that more playlists = more options = better, but i can see why 343 would rather focus on core modes than introduce a bunch of playlists that relatively few care about.

They were dead in Reach because Reach was dead.

Patriotwolf posted...
You're taking this game way to seriously. All you're doing is taking days off you life with stress and annoying the Hell out of every sane person on this board.

Get a grip or trade this game for cod and stop playing halo altogether.

What made you think that I'm taking this too seriously? Does expressing any dissatisfaction at all mean I take this too seriously? I don't really think I'm that stressed out about it. I don't really think about it unless I'm playing Halo, or browsing GameFAQs. And why would I want to play Call of Duty?

jgatlabayan posted...
TC, give 343 a break.... It's just been 1 f*ckin week mhan!
Is Halo 4 really just the bulk of your life? Have sex with your gf or if you don't have one, go out and date someone for crying out loud.

No, but thanks for assuming. It's just that Halo has been one of my favorite series over the past decade, and I'd like for that sentiment to continue, but as it stands, I don't care for how 343 handles this game.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#69That1Guyy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 10:46:54 AM
BipBapBam posted...
Do you really want to play doubles on these maps? lol

Not really. But the playlist should still be there.

o5pr3y posted...
You already bought their full game. They Don't have to give you anything.
Hell we're lucky they aren't charging us for it.

No, actually I didn't. I didn't buy it specifically because I don't think 343 can provide an adequate Halo experience, and I won't buy it until I've been proven wrong, if ever. So far, I've been playing at a friend's place to gauge my feelings on the game.

FFG_Harness posted...
This thread makes me hate gamers. Well, just TC.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but my issue is still legitimate.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#70Lionheart MasterPosted 11/14/2012 10:49:55 AM
That1Guyy posted...
PesticideDream posted...
No, it's impatience.

If you say so, but my point still stands. This Halo shipped with less multiplayer content than the last two main entries in the series.

false
---
--
"The enemy's gate is down!"