How many people think Halo 4 is the best halo ever?

#1Koking1987Posted 11/14/2012 12:53:29 AM
I do....and i have been playinhg since combat evolved. umm i like halo 4 the most because the weapons are the best selection and the multi is the best up to date halo.
#2BornAgainDanPosted 11/14/2012 12:55:01 AM
i do. and ive also been playing since CE as well.
---
PSN - Born_Again_Dan
XBL - BornAgainDan
#3Floated_BomberPosted 11/14/2012 12:55:04 AM
first halo imo
#4NailbombPosted 11/14/2012 12:55:07 AM
I'll agree to that, but I jumped on at 3 and haven't played the first two. Not really a fan of the campaign in this one, but multi trumps single player for me.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#5DarkstaPosted 11/14/2012 12:55:18 AM
I liked the Story for reach a lot better then this halo. I actually liked my team mates. Hell, I liked that I had team mates that didn't die after tripping on a rock.
---
I'm a Christian. I play Diablo 3 and one of my favorite video game characters is the Lich King from Warcraft. Deal with it.
#6NailbombPosted 11/14/2012 12:57:06 AM(edited)
Darksta posted...
I liked the Story for reach a lot better then this halo. I actually liked my team mates. Hell, I liked that I had team mates that didn't die after tripping on a rock.

Yeah, seeing multiple MCs running around is a bit of an odd decision. The best parts of Reach were that you were playing as yourself, and having Kat as a teammate reinforced the stereotype that women are horrible drivers.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#7chickenwaxPosted 11/14/2012 12:57:19 AM
Nailbomb posted...
The best parts were that you were playing as yourself, and having Kat as a teammate reinforced the stereotype that women are horrible drivers.
#8HELZEROPosted 11/14/2012 1:00:33 AM
Only halo i enjoyed was CE. This game brings a tear to my eye. Its so goood..they finally got it right.
#9BornAgainDanPosted 11/14/2012 1:13:09 AM
Nailbomb posted...
I'll agree to that, but I jumped on at 3 and haven't played the first two. Not really a fan of the campaign in this one, but multi trumps single player for me.

ah, my friend. you do yourself a disservice. halo: ce is one of the great games of our time. and halo 2 is amazing. in fact, i'd say you probably didn't enjoy the story because you haven't seen it as a whole. you really should check it out when you can. in fact, if you play halo anniversary, i'll co-op with you. free legendary achievements, bro.
---
PSN - Born_Again_Dan
XBL - BornAgainDan
#10AgentX7kPosted 11/14/2012 1:41:49 AM
No the best but it is great and worthy of the title, it's a game that makes me glad it's continuing.