Why dont people talk online?

#21RSF1212Posted 11/14/2012 5:09:27 AM
I feel no desire to talk to strangers.
#22GGearXPosted 11/14/2012 5:13:37 AM
Because I'm a cute shy guy. Who just wants to have fun. And chill.

And I'm socially awkward.
---
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :P ) (O_\) mewmew!
Sorry about the typos, I'm in my Gundam!
#23VeliconisPosted 11/14/2012 5:15:22 AM
Since we're on this subject, I have a question. I know the indicator for someone having their mic plugged in is the normal looking icon, but what is the little chat bubble that some people have? Does that mean they're in a party?
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#24GGearXPosted 11/14/2012 5:16:52 AM
Veliconis posted...
Since we're on this subject, I have a question. I know the indicator for someone having their mic plugged in is the normal looking icon, but what is the little chat bubble that some people have? Does that mean they're in a party?

Yep! Your right! It also means that I love you!
---
#25VeliconisPosted 11/14/2012 5:19:23 AM
Veliconis posted...

STRANGER DANGER.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#26gutter_trashPosted 11/14/2012 5:20:52 AM
I was playing with th headset disconnected and 12 year old were yammering.

My GF told me that I could play as long as those annoying brat voices didn't come out of the speakers.

I slapped on my headset and she could still hear them coming out of the head set hahaha

so I muted everyone in options

there is nothing more grating than the voice of a pre-teen who still sounds like a brat.

2nd of all, too many people have a mid-west or southern accent, find them too hillbilly-ish to listen too
#27Alex_SagePosted 11/14/2012 5:21:54 AM
people are weerd on the internet they have problems

im scard so i dont tlak
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#28GGearXPosted 11/14/2012 5:23:19 AM
Veliconis posted...
Veliconis posted...

STRANGER DANGER.

Favorite foods : chicken nuggets, and pizza
Hairstyle: anime
Brown eyes
Long brown hair (makes ladies go crazy)
Body type : built. But not too buff :P

I'm not a stranger anymore am I? <3
---
#29VeliconisPosted 11/14/2012 5:23:42 AM
I was playing with th headset disconnected and 12 year old were yammering.

My GF told me that I could play as long as those annoying brat voices didn't come out of the speakers.

I slapped on my headset and she could still hear them coming out of the head set hahaha

so I muted everyone in options

there is nothing more grating than the voice of a pre-teen who still sounds like a brat.

2nd of all, too many people have a mid-west or southern accent, find them too hillbilly-ish to listen too

It's not their voice so much as to what they yell and scream the entire time you're playing them. I sometimes wish their parents would overhear the nonsense that they spew the entire game, come in, and beat the living hell out of them over the mic. I could die of a heart attack as soon as that ended and I would have died a happy man knowing that some kid got his ass whipped for being an idiot online.
---
#30VeliconisPosted 11/14/2012 5:24:57 AM
Veliconis posted...
Veliconis posted...

STRANGER DANGER.

Favorite foods : chicken nuggets, and pizza
Hairstyle: anime
Brown eyes
Long brown hair (makes ladies go crazy)
Body type : built. But not too buff :P

I'm not a stranger anymore am I? <3

Well...yes. You could be lying to me about your aforementioned characteristics and strangers tend to lie to get someone to trust them.

I SHALL NOT FALL PREY TO YOU.
---