Why dont people talk online?

#31GGearXPosted 11/14/2012 5:27:23 AM
Veliconis posted...
Veliconis posted...
Veliconis posted...
Since we're on this subject, I have a question. I know the indicator for someone having their mic plugged in is the normal looking icon, but what is the little chat bubble that some people have? Does that mean they're in a party?

Yep! Your right! It also means that I love you!

STRANGER DANGER.

Favorite foods : chicken nuggets, and pizza
Hairstyle: anime
Brown eyes
Long brown hair (makes ladies go crazy)
Body type : built. But not too buff :P

I'm not a stranger anymore am I? <3

Well...yes. You could be lying to me about your aforementioned characteristics and strangers tend to lie to get someone to trust them.

I SHALL NOT FALL PREY TO YOU.

I am also...... A 58 YEAR OLD MAN
So here's the deal.... I give you candy, and you hop in my truck.... GOT IT?
---
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :P ) (O_\) mewmew!
Sorry about the typos, I'm in my Gundam!
#32ZheakkPosted 11/14/2012 5:33:43 AM
Reach kind of taught me not to use my mic much outside of party chat, proximity voice just gave too much away. Plus, inevitably the other people with mics are always on the other team, and I never really feel like hearing whatever whiney complaints they always seem to have.
#33codemeisterx70Posted 11/14/2012 5:39:03 AM
Kinect sensor is my mic. Noone online knows though cuz the mic icon doesnt show unless i start talking
---
Tell it to the cleaning lady on monday. - todd ingram
#34Benficafan_101Posted 11/14/2012 5:46:10 AM
People don't use mics like they used to 3-5 or so years ago. Either they don't use mics or they are in party chats. Party chat kind of ruined in game chats
#35lanifPosted 11/14/2012 5:47:22 AM
they are too busy pwning noobs lol
#36ShadowSkill11Posted 11/14/2012 5:50:24 AM
Gencoil posted...
I've noticed that too. And when they do have a mic you only hear faint sounds from them every now and then. What's the point of even using a mic if you're not gonna talk?

Everyone I know are adults and we only use party chat to talk among ourselves. Listening to children shout garbage online is annoying.
#37VeliconisPosted 11/14/2012 6:12:40 AM
@GGearX I'll only get in your van if it has a unicorn painted on the side of it with rainbows everywhere. I can't resist rainbows and unicorns.

I don't like candy, however. So, you need to find something else to try and lure me into your deathtrap on wheels.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
#38jrbeerman11Posted 11/14/2012 6:15:03 AM
My friend spilled beer on my mic
#39Special-EddPosted 11/14/2012 6:16:04 AM
I stick to party chat, mostly because I do tend to rage at times and I don't want to bother randoms with it.
---
Playing: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, AC 3, Halo 4
Anticipating: Hitman: Absolution, Gears of War: Judgement, GoW: Ascension
#40FormosityPosted 11/14/2012 6:27:56 AM
It's kinda weird not to hear people talking in Halo. I think I've talked with two people since launch.
---
Proud member of da RS!
GT: Ferrmosity