Who had the bright idea to remove the avatar awards from Waypoint?

#1NixemoPosted 11/14/2012 6:29:15 AM
Luckily I had unlocked around three fourths of them, but why would they possibly be taken out?

Hopefully this wasn't 343's decision.
---
Visit my gaming site: www.thegameasylum.com
AC: City Folk - Name: Alex - City: Viridian - Friend Code: 0173-8160-2616
#2DSquariusPosted 11/14/2012 6:32:09 AM
Remove them? I'm still unlocking them randomly.
#3faxmachnePosted 11/14/2012 6:33:16 AM
I can still access the ones I unlocked

I have no idea what you are talking about
---
Thanks to the guy who blabbed on my old one
#4Nixemo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 6:34:02 AM
Really? I'm referring to the ones related to ODST achievements as well as reaching Waypoint total levels, they seem to be gone, they appear no where in it and when I redownload them they have no picture on my HDD, indicating deletion.
---
Visit my gaming site: www.thegameasylum.com
AC: City Folk - Name: Alex - City: Viridian - Friend Code: 0173-8160-2616
#5faxmachnePosted 11/14/2012 6:34:56 AM
Nixemo posted...
Really? I'm referring to the ones related to ODST achievements as well as reaching Waypoint total levels, they seem to be gone, they appear no where in it and when I redownload them they have no picture on my HDD, indicating deletion.

which ones specifically?
---
#6DSquariusPosted 11/14/2012 6:37:40 AM
The ODST one's are still there. I've unlocked some already this past week.
#7theshovellerPosted 11/14/2012 6:52:52 AM
Semi-related, has anyone else had trouble with Waypoint keeping stuff like your career levels and achievements marked? I swear to god I have a different Waypoint career level every time, and my achievements are all over the board if they're unlocked or not. Once I was level 25, another time I was 10, one time I was 17.

I think it could be related to me switching systems when my old one died, and while I have my old save files, I didn't load in Halo 3 or Reach since the switchover.
#8faxmachnePosted 11/14/2012 6:54:38 AM
theshoveller posted...
Semi-related, has anyone else had trouble with Waypoint keeping stuff like your career levels and achievements marked? I swear to god I have a different Waypoint career level every time, and my achievements are all over the board if they're unlocked or not. Once I was level 25, another time I was 10, one time I was 17.

I think it could be related to me switching systems when my old one died, and while I have my old save files, I didn't load in Halo 3 or Reach since the switchover.

I often go in have recruit armour on my character and 0 score in waypoint

the servers are ****ed
---