When was the first time you ever played halo?

#1GraybesPosted 11/14/2012 7:25:08 AM
It was back in 2001 when CE came out. My friend had an Xbox and invited me over to try the game. I then bought my own Xbox just for that game and continued playing ever since.
---
Responding to trolls since 2003.
#2kollie89Posted 11/14/2012 7:27:40 AM
Graybes posted...
It was back in 2001 when CE came out. My friend had an Xbox and invited me over to try the game. I then bought my own Xbox just for that game and continued playing ever since.

when I was younger my moms boyfriend had a xbox with millions of old arcade games and a handful of xbox games and we swapped xbox's so I could have all those games (love that guy those games made me the man I am today), and then one day I just randomly played halo, and it was wonderful.
#3Iceman93xPosted 11/14/2012 7:27:48 AM
Since ce. Every once in a great while we'd play. My family could never afford something up to date untill i hit my teens. I bought an xbox 360 and a copy of halo 3. Been playing regularly since. Waiting to buy a halo 4 xbox.
---
If you don't know, the metal band Slipknot is freakin awesome!
#4J1miPosted 11/14/2012 7:28:41 AM
Exactly the same for me.
---
''I enjoy it... There's something mildly therapeutic about beating the **** out of something with a golf club.'' -Burn-the-light
#5joey11223Posted 11/14/2012 7:29:19 AM
Pretty similar tbh. Went over to a mates house, I can't remember if he'd got the game or his mate who was over as well had brought it with him. Anyway when I arrived they were going through the campaign, they were on 343 guilty spark. Not sure if I was already getting an Xbox for Christmas then picked it up, or if I asked for the console as I'd seen the game. Either way somehow I ended up with an xbox and halo and since then I've gotten every game bar Halo wars (RTS on a console? B**** please..)
#6And2foshoPosted 11/14/2012 7:30:09 AM
I was introduced to halo at my friends house when I was 15. I was a playstation kid growing up and never played xbox let alone alone until we played halo 2 campaign and online that night..it was amazing hooked from the beginning
---
Indianapolis Colts - Season Record 6-3
Next Game: New England Patriots
#7theshovellerPosted 11/14/2012 7:32:09 AM
I think a year after Halo came out? I know the Xbox came out my senior year in high school, and I know I first played Halo in college the next year when my roommate bought a system and that game. He got mad and said I was lying about never playing an Xbox or Halo before, when I actually have been playing games since I was in diapers (literally, I made faces in some VIC-20 game or something.)
#8Arok2092Posted 11/14/2012 7:32:49 AM
A couple of days after it came out. Having never heard of it I didn't know what to expect. I had gone to my friend's house and he was playing it. He invited me to do coop and I hesitated for a while because my dad didn't allow me to play M rated games, but I decided to go ahead and try Halo. Been hooked ever since. Keep in mind I was 9 at the time. Wait...my god I was 9!? Wow. Well at least I turned out well.
---
Henshin-a-go-go baby!
#9Iceman93xPosted 11/14/2012 7:41:29 AM
Arok2092 posted...
A couple of days after it came out. Having never heard of it I didn't know what to expect. I had gone to my friend's house and he was playing it. He invited me to do coop and I hesitated for a while because my dad didn't allow me to play M rated games, but I decided to go ahead and try Halo. Been hooked ever since. Keep in mind I was 9 at the time. Wait...my god I was 9!? Wow. Well at least I turned out well.

Lol, i was 8. And im the nicest person ever.
---
If you don't know, the metal band Slipknot is freakin awesome!
#10ramzariotPosted 11/14/2012 7:45:23 AM
I can't recall the date. I remember it was at a friend's house and I was dual wielding pistols. I do not know which one it was though.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.