When was the first time you ever played halo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. When was the first time you ever played halo?

User Info: Graybes

Graybes
4 years ago#1
It was back in 2001 when CE came out. My friend had an Xbox and invited me over to try the game. I then bought my own Xbox just for that game and continued playing ever since.
Responding to trolls since 2003.

User Info: kollie89

kollie89
4 years ago#2
Graybes posted...
It was back in 2001 when CE came out. My friend had an Xbox and invited me over to try the game. I then bought my own Xbox just for that game and continued playing ever since.

when I was younger my moms boyfriend had a xbox with millions of old arcade games and a handful of xbox games and we swapped xbox's so I could have all those games (love that guy those games made me the man I am today), and then one day I just randomly played halo, and it was wonderful.

User Info: Iceman93x

Iceman93x
4 years ago#3
Since ce. Every once in a great while we'd play. My family could never afford something up to date untill i hit my teens. I bought an xbox 360 and a copy of halo 3. Been playing regularly since. Waiting to buy a halo 4 xbox.
If you don't know, the metal band Slipknot is freakin awesome!

User Info: J1mi

J1mi
4 years ago#4
Exactly the same for me.
''I enjoy it... There's something mildly therapeutic about beating the **** out of something with a golf club.'' -Burn-the-light

User Info: joey11223

joey11223
4 years ago#5
Pretty similar tbh. Went over to a mates house, I can't remember if he'd got the game or his mate who was over as well had brought it with him. Anyway when I arrived they were going through the campaign, they were on 343 guilty spark. Not sure if I was already getting an Xbox for Christmas then picked it up, or if I asked for the console as I'd seen the game. Either way somehow I ended up with an xbox and halo and since then I've gotten every game bar Halo wars (RTS on a console? B**** please..)

User Info: And2fosho

And2fosho
4 years ago#6
I was introduced to halo at my friends house when I was 15. I was a playstation kid growing up and never played xbox let alone alone until we played halo 2 campaign and online that night..it was amazing hooked from the beginning
Indianapolis Colts - Season Record 6-3
Next Game: New England Patriots

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 years ago#7
I think a year after Halo came out? I know the Xbox came out my senior year in high school, and I know I first played Halo in college the next year when my roommate bought a system and that game. He got mad and said I was lying about never playing an Xbox or Halo before, when I actually have been playing games since I was in diapers (literally, I made faces in some VIC-20 game or something.)

User Info: Arok2092

Arok2092
4 years ago#8
A couple of days after it came out. Having never heard of it I didn't know what to expect. I had gone to my friend's house and he was playing it. He invited me to do coop and I hesitated for a while because my dad didn't allow me to play M rated games, but I decided to go ahead and try Halo. Been hooked ever since. Keep in mind I was 9 at the time. Wait...my god I was 9!? Wow. Well at least I turned out well.
Henshin-a-go-go baby!

User Info: Iceman93x

Iceman93x
4 years ago#9
Arok2092 posted...
A couple of days after it came out. Having never heard of it I didn't know what to expect. I had gone to my friend's house and he was playing it. He invited me to do coop and I hesitated for a while because my dad didn't allow me to play M rated games, but I decided to go ahead and try Halo. Been hooked ever since. Keep in mind I was 9 at the time. Wait...my god I was 9!? Wow. Well at least I turned out well.

Lol, i was 8. And im the nicest person ever.
If you don't know, the metal band Slipknot is freakin awesome!

User Info: ramzariot

ramzariot
4 years ago#10
I can't recall the date. I remember it was at a friend's house and I was dual wielding pistols. I do not know which one it was though.
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. When was the first time you ever played halo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived