When was the first time you ever played halo?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. When was the first time you ever played halo?

User Info: theshoveller

theshoveller
4 years ago#11
ramzariot posted...
I can't recall the date. I remember it was at a friend's house and I was dual wielding pistols. I do not know which one it was though.

Probably the second one - pretty sure Dual Wielding was introduced in that one.

User Info: salmonjam

salmonjam
4 years ago#12
Since the very first one. I went over to a buddy's house and played some multiplayer. It was my first time and he was a pro, so naturally, I had zero fun. Months later when I bought my Xbox I was just craving more Halo for some reason. I got it, played through the campaign, got better at multiplayer, and have loved the series ever since.
GT: dookpoops

User Info: Praetor18

Praetor18
4 years ago#13
Kinda hazy on the exact year, but I think it was around 2003.
El Psy Congroo

User Info: HELZERO

HELZERO
4 years ago#14
Halo CE demo at toys are us when the game just came out. Was playing it on blood gultch and was blown away by how fun sniping people was.

User Info: GeneralKenobi85

GeneralKenobi85
4 years ago#15
All the way back in 2001 or at least early 2002. My cousin got the original Xbox at launch, and of course got Halo with it. I went over his house a lot, so we played a lot of co-op. Good times.
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>

User Info: Archwing3441

Archwing3441
4 years ago#16
Graybes posted...
It was back in 2001 when CE came out. My friend had an Xbox and invited me over to try the game. I then bought my own Xbox just for that game and continued playing ever since.

just like this... except i never actually bought the game, other people would just leave their game behind...
Nintendo? PlayStation? no...
http://mangafox.me/manga/mel_kano/v03/c016/27.html

User Info: Gencoil

Gencoil
4 years ago#17
Halo 2 in 2005, at work actually :) It was a really small company with two co-owners who had a very laid back attitude, so we used to take breaks every now and then and play Slayer against eachother. Ah, I kind of miss those days...
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil

User Info: GotThat415Swag

GotThat415Swag
4 years ago#18
H3 campaign when I was about 11. I had the ”cool parents” because they let me play some M games then.
XBL: Rimshot 415

User Info: Tiny5th

Tiny5th
4 years ago#19
Same as you TC, friend had it and played it, was hooked. I believe christmas that year I got an xbox of my own and halo, had an aluminium flight case i used to transport it to said friend's house where we'd play 8 player system link with friends and siblings. carried on right up to halo 2, though when 3 rolled around we were playing over the internet.
Message likely typed from phone, please excuse errors.
GT: Tiny5th PSN: Aethergoggles

User Info: codemeisterx70

codemeisterx70
4 years ago#20
When i was younger we only had ps2 so one year i went to my uncles and he had halo CE. We co-op campaign and then he murdered me in multiplayer. When halo 2 came out i had to go to a friends to play it then finally bought a 360 and bought the rest of the games save for wars.
Tell it to the cleaning lady on monday. - todd ingram
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. When was the first time you ever played halo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived