When was the first time you ever played halo?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. When was the first time you ever played halo?
3 years ago#21
2007, I went over my friends house and he had Halo 3. I got hooked and bought my own xbox and halo 3 copy
3 years ago#22
Halo ce. My brother bought the console and halo, he had no idea how it was gonna play. I ended up loving it he hated it.
---
GT:gansterchief
3 years ago#23
Back in 2007. Wanted to finally see what the big goddamn deal about Halo was, so I rented it a couple days after release.

Rerented. Rererented. Bought. Love. lol
---
I am a fan of My Little Pony. You do not have to watch My Little Pony.
3 years ago#24
I remember it like it was yesterday.. It was 2001, snowing outside, my uncle came from canada and took me to best buy and told me buy 2 games. I got halo and SSX, man I loved the 1st halo espacily the mp with friends, I think we spend the whole month in my basement playing the mp
---
Hey If I have grammar errors in my post - I DONT CARE -I'm a foreigner
You vs. World = Life
3 years ago#25
Got an Xbox bundled with Halo: CE from my parents for christmas 2003, as an 8 year old. I liked Halo but I didn't like the Xbox library of games so I sold my Xbox in favor for a Gamecube and PS2 instead not that long after, and I missed out Halo 2. Got an 360 and Halo 3 later and absolutely loved it and I've been a big fan of the series since then, despite not really being a FPS guy.
(edited by Newman8)
3 years ago#26
I remember getting halo ce with the launch of the original Xbox. I still remember playing it everyday til halo 2 came out. I've owned them all except odst and halo wars.
---
xFTWx
3 years ago#27
Day one when CE was released. I saw a trailer for it in GameStop a few weeks (months?) before it came out and it looked so cool I think I pre ordered it that day.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
3 years ago#28
Graybes posted...
It was back in 2001 when CE came out. My friend had an Xbox and invited me over to try the game. I then bought my own Xbox just for that game and continued playing ever since.

Same
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
3 years ago#29
My birthday 2001;-)
---
---
Gaming since 1990
3 years ago#30
Got an Xbox the year they came out for Christmas. The two games I got with it were Halo and Munches Odyssey.

I think I was like 13.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. When was the first time you ever played halo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived