Halo 4 is the most Halo game since Halo 2

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 is the most Halo game since Halo 2
3 years ago#1
This makes me happy considering Halo 3 and Halo: Reach were garbage. This is going to be the closest to Halo 2 I'll probably get ever again.
---
PSN: UnbelievaBlur
GT: ImpossiBlur
3 years ago#2
I do so hate the word "garbage".
Can people please grow up and realise their opinion is not the only one that dictates the quality of a game?
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
3 years ago#3
Dragon Nexus posted...
Can people please grow up and realise their opinion is not the only one that dictates the quality of a game?

Garbage post.
3 years ago#4
Dragon Nexus posted...

This.

None of the Halo games are "garbage."

A "garbage" game would be the infamous Superman 64, a game that truly does not work, and shouldn't be a video game. Every single Halo game has tons of work and devotion put into it by the devs.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
3 years ago#5
Dragon Nexus posted...

Did he ever say that everyone else has to agree that those games were garbage...? All he said was that those games were garbage in his opinion.
3 years ago#6
SunDevil77 posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...

This.

A "garbage" game would be the infamous Superman 64, a game that truly does not work, and shouldn't be a video game. Every single Halo game has tons of work and devotion put into it by the devs.

By that definition, Halo 2 multiplayer was garbage.

Don't freak out.
---
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY
Number of times Killean_Nuggets has invalidated someone's post based solely on their Halo skill: 7
3 years ago#7
Dragon Nexus posted...

So wait, you want every "Opinion" ever made on the web to end with "IMO"? Get over yourself.
---
Steam: An_Orang3e
3 years ago#8
fiasco86 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...

This.

Don't freak out.

I am freaked out.
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
3 years ago#9
SunDevil77 posted...
fiasco86 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...

This.

Don't freak out.

I am freaked out.

Difficulty following instructions is a symptom of ADD.
---
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY
Number of times Killean_Nuggets has invalidated someone's post based solely on their Halo skill: 7
3 years ago#10
All he said was that those games were garbage in his opinion.

No he didn't.
Point to me where on his post he typed the word "Opinion".

So wait, you want every "Opinion" ever made on the web to end with "IMO"? Get over yourself.

If it's an opinion, word it as such. Or hell, don't use absolute terms. How about saying
"I hated Halo 3 and Reach". That gets the point across, makes it obvious it's your opinion and, hell, saved you a lot of typing time.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
(edited 0 seconds ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Halo 4 is the most Halo game since Halo 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived