Halo 4 is the most Halo game since Halo 2

#11abbeldydooPosted 11/14/2012 2:40:20 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
All he said was that those games were garbage in his opinion.

No he didn't.
Point to me where on his post he typed the word "Opinion".

So wait, you want every "Opinion" ever made on the web to end with "IMO"? Get over yourself.

If it's an opinion, word it as such. Or hell, don't use absolute terms. How about saying
"I hated Halo 3 and Reach". That gets the point across, makes it obvious it's your opinion and, hell, saved you a lot of typing time.

It was implied by him calling it garbage.Like someone above posted apparently everyone needs to make sure they say "imo" now or the political correct police will give them a citation.
---
Don't mod me bro!
#12Dragon NexusPosted 11/14/2012 2:43:20 PM
Politically correct? That doesn't even make sense.

And he implied nothing except he states "Halo 3 and Halo: Reach were garbage".
That was the sentence. There's no "reading things into it" it's simply there, as it is, in print. He says that those two games are garbage. I don't even understand how this needs debating.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#13spraynardtatumPosted 11/14/2012 2:43:44 PM
I want the next game to be something unlike Halo 2 or any other game in the series. I like it more when series evolve.

They had to go back to the basics on 4 because it's a new studio and they have to show that they can get the original formula right. I hope they put their own spin on it next time around.

Don't get me wrong I love this game, in case someone thought my post suggested otherwise.
---
Happy birthday Spray! I'm disappointed in you!
#14BigFatRichardPosted 11/14/2012 2:47:35 PM
fiasco86 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...
I do so hate the word "garbage".
Can people please grow up and realise their opinion is not the only one that dictates the quality of a game?

This.

None of the Halo games are "garbage."

A "garbage" game would be the infamous Superman 64, a game that truly does not work, and shouldn't be a video game. Every single Halo game has tons of work and devotion put into it by the devs.

By that definition, Halo 2 multiplayer was garbage.

Don't freak out.

To be fair they put as much into it as Microsoft let them.

I wonder what Halo 2 could have been if they had delayed it.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#15J0eRacerPosted 11/14/2012 2:48:38 PM
Halo 3 is way better than this game...
---
GT: tak1ng faces
#16WILD_CHARIZARDPosted 11/14/2012 2:49:56 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
Politically correct? That doesn't even make sense.

And he implied nothing except he states "Halo 3 and Halo: Reach were garbage".
That was the sentence. There's no "reading things into it" it's simply there, as it is, in print. He says that those two games are garbage. I don't even understand how this needs debating.

I don't either. It's obvious that it was his opinion.

You done now?
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
#17Dragon NexusPosted 11/14/2012 3:00:27 PM

You done now?

Except it wasn't.
And yup =)
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#18spraynardtatumPosted 11/14/2012 3:09:44 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...

You done now?

Except it wasn't.
And yup =)

It was very obvious that it was his opinion.
---
Happy birthday Spray! I'm disappointed in you!
#19Rogue MuttPosted 11/14/2012 3:21:21 PM
2 was good, I played the hell out of 3, and so far I am really liking 4. Time will tell if it has the same lasting appeal.
---
BSG
#20fiasco86Posted 11/14/2012 4:07:42 PM
Seriously, somebody doesn't have to explicitly say something is their opinion or word it as non-absolute in order for you to be able to tell it's opinion and not fact. It's a matter of simple deduction.
---
Halo 1 LAN vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhjWnJU2EKY
Number of times Killean_Nuggets has invalidated someone's post based solely on their Halo skill: 7