Kill cam....

#11ROFLMEOWPosted 11/17/2012 1:24:15 AM
trashy345 posted...
Sorry if this has been discussed to death (haven't been here in weeks) but is the kill cam driving anyone else insane? It's a great idea in theory, but I've been noticing that a lot of the people who are killing me are not even aiming at me and sometimes when they melee me, they aren't even facing me. It's getting pretty bad. I ragequit twice last night and I hate ragequitters, but watching some tool with a DMR spazzing out with his barrel all over the damn place shoot 5 feet off to either side of me and kill me when I'd steadily emptied most of a Suppressor clip into him at close range over and over was some bad s#%t. This has been happening a lot the last few nights. Anyone else?

When Halo 4 borrowed Call of Duty's killcam, the functionality (or lack thereof) came with it.
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
#12WebstedgePosted 11/17/2012 6:28:18 AM
it's due to the complexities of trying to show what happened on someone else's connection of a different speed
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
#13WebstedgePosted 11/17/2012 6:28:36 AM
amusingOne posted...
How do you actually view kill cam? Whenever I die it just shows the area around me and I can switch to other players' view on my team

I only see in in 4v4 slayer
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
#14amusingOnePosted 11/17/2012 5:34:20 PM
Webstedge posted...
amusingOne posted...
How do you actually view kill cam? Whenever I die it just shows the area around me and I can switch to other players' view on my team

I only see in in 4v4 slayer

Ah, that must be it. I've only played the big team mode
#15Manic_MangoPosted 11/17/2012 5:40:39 PM
Kill cams are not 100% reliable.
---
ye ye ye
#16goggle36Posted 11/17/2012 5:49:13 PM
The KillCam in this game is so **** that it should just be taken out. No one asked for it.
---
More Perfect
#17thestroggleaderPosted 11/17/2012 5:50:37 PM
Manic_Mango posted...
Kill cams are not 10% reliable.

---
Whats that? Mmhmm. What? I see. Hmm... WELL **** YOU MR BEAR! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!!
#18goggle36Posted 11/17/2012 5:50:55 PM
and with that no one asked for instant respawns. That is why this game is such a s**t show right now.
---
More Perfect
#19driscoll187Posted 11/17/2012 6:37:32 PM
ROFLMEOW posted...
trashy345 posted...
Sorry if this has been discussed to death (haven't been here in weeks) but is the kill cam driving anyone else insane? It's a great idea in theory, but I've been noticing that a lot of the people who are killing me are not even aiming at me and sometimes when they melee me, they aren't even facing me. It's getting pretty bad. I ragequit twice last night and I hate ragequitters, but watching some tool with a DMR spazzing out with his barrel all over the damn place shoot 5 feet off to either side of me and kill me when I'd steadily emptied most of a Suppressor clip into him at close range over and over was some bad s#%t. This has been happening a lot the last few nights. Anyone else?

When Halo 4 borrowed Call of Duty's killcam, the functionality (or lack thereof) came with it.

There were kill cams long before CoD. Not everything was created by CoD.
---
GT: Eachthighearn