Kill cam....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Kill cam....

User Info: ROFLMEOW

ROFLMEOW
4 years ago#11
trashy345 posted...
Sorry if this has been discussed to death (haven't been here in weeks) but is the kill cam driving anyone else insane? It's a great idea in theory, but I've been noticing that a lot of the people who are killing me are not even aiming at me and sometimes when they melee me, they aren't even facing me. It's getting pretty bad. I ragequit twice last night and I hate ragequitters, but watching some tool with a DMR spazzing out with his barrel all over the damn place shoot 5 feet off to either side of me and kill me when I'd steadily emptied most of a Suppressor clip into him at close range over and over was some bad s#%t. This has been happening a lot the last few nights. Anyone else?

When Halo 4 borrowed Call of Duty's killcam, the functionality (or lack thereof) came with it.
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"

User Info: Webstedge

Webstedge
4 years ago#12
it's due to the complexities of trying to show what happened on someone else's connection of a different speed
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg

User Info: Webstedge

Webstedge
4 years ago#13
amusingOne posted...
How do you actually view kill cam? Whenever I die it just shows the area around me and I can switch to other players' view on my team

I only see in in 4v4 slayer
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg

User Info: amusingOne

amusingOne
4 years ago#14
Webstedge posted...
amusingOne posted...
How do you actually view kill cam? Whenever I die it just shows the area around me and I can switch to other players' view on my team

I only see in in 4v4 slayer

Ah, that must be it. I've only played the big team mode

User Info: Manic_Mango

Manic_Mango
4 years ago#15
Kill cams are not 100% reliable.
ye ye ye

User Info: goggle36

goggle36
4 years ago#16
The KillCam in this game is so **** that it should just be taken out. No one asked for it.
More Perfect

User Info: thestroggleader

thestroggleader
4 years ago#17
Manic_Mango posted...
Kill cams are not 10% reliable.
Whats that? Mmhmm. What? I see. Hmm... WELL **** YOU MR BEAR! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!!

User Info: goggle36

goggle36
4 years ago#18
and with that no one asked for instant respawns. That is why this game is such a s**t show right now.
More Perfect

User Info: driscoll187

driscoll187
4 years ago#19
ROFLMEOW posted...
trashy345 posted...
Sorry if this has been discussed to death (haven't been here in weeks) but is the kill cam driving anyone else insane? It's a great idea in theory, but I've been noticing that a lot of the people who are killing me are not even aiming at me and sometimes when they melee me, they aren't even facing me. It's getting pretty bad. I ragequit twice last night and I hate ragequitters, but watching some tool with a DMR spazzing out with his barrel all over the damn place shoot 5 feet off to either side of me and kill me when I'd steadily emptied most of a Suppressor clip into him at close range over and over was some bad s#%t. This has been happening a lot the last few nights. Anyone else?

When Halo 4 borrowed Call of Duty's killcam, the functionality (or lack thereof) came with it.

There were kill cams long before CoD. Not everything was created by CoD.
GT: Eachthighearn
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Kill cam....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived