Halo 5 does a Halo 2 campaign wise, your thoughts?

#1joey11223Posted 11/14/2012 3:33:10 PM
I think the majority disliked this approach from what I read a couple of years back but I was thinking about how Halo 5 will handle the campaign. Now I don't know if the Storm covenant are still left to serve the Didact assuming he's still around, but if not just fighting Prometheans as the main enemy would personally make it fairly boring as I felt they were an underwhelming enemy.

So since the Arbiter is still around and has his own civil war stuff going on, what would people think about, like in Halo 2, having missions from the Chiefs and Arbiters point of view? Possibility resulting in them teaming up again say 2/3rds of the way through the campaign?

It's just Halo 4 didn't seem that open-ended, so I'm wondering how they're going to handle it and mix it up a little.
#2MurphysGhostPosted 11/14/2012 3:34:14 PM
If it's done well, I'd have no issue with it.

(Love Halo 2's campaign, anyway. I liked being the Arbiter. )
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#3Bondo_6464Posted 11/14/2012 3:46:05 PM
Jackal Snipers.
---
Crom...
#4copperfield13Posted 11/14/2012 3:52:02 PM
I don't really know where they could take this trilogy at this point, but the Prometheans were primarily with the Didact and so I don't know if they will continue into the next game. But that being said, I would love to see some Arbiter missions againor at least an explanation for what he has been doing those 4 years. I guess since the point is about this Reclamation stuff, I think next game we will have a Forerunner help as opposed to the Arbiter a la Mass Effect 3
---
Lost in the time vortex
#5Rogue MuttPosted 11/14/2012 3:54:08 PM
The Arbiter needs to make a return. He was such an awesome character, and it'd be a shame to never see him in the games again. Even if 343 doesn't want to let us play as him, I'd love to be able to at least team up with him again like we did in Halo 3.
---
BSG